a. (3.D.8.B.1.E.) [Change to Read] Soldiers who refuse the mandatory vaccination order, who have not submitted a medical or administrative exemption request, will be flagged and remain flagged under flag code "A", Adverse Actions, IAW AR 600-8-2. Administrative exemption requests include religious exemptions.
b. (3.D.8.B.1.E.1.) [Add] Soldiers who were previously flagged and whose flags have since been removed, who continue to refuse the mandatory vaccination order, will be reflagged in accordance with annex YYY.
c. (3.D.8.B.1.E.2.) [Add] Soldiers who were previously flagged and whose flags have since been removed, who have submitted a medical or administrative exemption, will not be reflagged. If the exemption (and appeal when applicable) is denied, the Soldier will be flagged until they are fully vaccinated or separated from service.
d. (3.D.8.B.1.E.4.) [Add] Flag code "A" is a non-transferrable flag and the Soldier may not be voluntarily transferred to another unit. Soldiers with a non-transferrable flag may be reassigned on a case-by-case basis IAW AR 600-8-2, Para 2-8.
e. (3.D.14.A.) [Change to Read] Commanders will execute IAW these key milestones for the Army implementation timeline. (See FRAGO for timelines.)
f. (3.D.15.B.2.) [Add] Travel for mission critical unvaccinated military members will require approval from the Under Secretary of the Army IAW Annex KKK. Requests must be submitted via ETMS2 (formerly TMT) NLT 21 days prior to travel.
g. (3.D.15.B.3.) [Add] For the purposes of a submission request for unvaccinated travel, examples of mission critical are military deployments, COVID-19 response deployments or activities, diplomats traveling, high-level international negotiations that cannot occur remotely, or similar task that is vital to national security that can only be accomplished with that unvaccinated individual traveling.
h. (3.D.15.B.5.) [Add] Personnel with a pending vaccination exemption in the PCS window will need to submit an ETP to the Under Secretary of the Army. Losing unit will need to notify gaining unit and make them aware of Soldier's intent and that an ETP request will be submitted and that they will provide update on decision.
i. (3.D.15.B.6.) [Add] Personnel with an approved vaccination exemption in the PCS window will not require ETP from the Under Secretary of the Army. Solider will execute PCS IAW FHP 20. Losing unit will notify gaining unit that Solider has an approved vaccine exemption. Thus reducing administrative burden on units and HQDA.
j. Para 3.D.15.C. and subsequent paragraphs provide requirements for requesting indoor and outdoor meetings, events, and conferences, that are sponsored by the Army with more than 50 participants.
k. (3.D.16.C.3.D.) [Add] The decision authority level for civilian exemption requests is lieutenant general / Tier 3 SES or higher within the headquarters of AASA, ACOMs, ASCCs, and DRUs. For DRUs without a lieutenant general / Tier 3 SES, decision authority will align with their higher level reporting chain. Specifics will be published. No further delegation is authorized.
l. Para 3.D.17. and subsequent paragraphs provide updated testing requirements for unvaccinated service members and DOD civilian employees who access DOD facilities.
m. Para 3.D.18. and subsequent paragraphs provide updated testing guidance for DOD Contractors and official visitors to DOD facilities.
2. FLAGGING AND BARS TO CONTINUED SERVICE OF SOLDIERS WHO REFUSE THE COVID-19 VACCINATION ORDER, 16 NOV 21. Secretary of the Army memo: The provisions of this memorandum apply to the Regular Army, Army National Guard/Army National Guard of the United States, and U.S. Army Reserve. I have determined all Solders who refuse the mandatory vaccination order, and who have not received, and are not pending final decision on, a medical or administrative exemption, will remain flagged under flag code "A." Soldiers who were previously flagged, and whose flags have since been removed, will be reflagged in accordance with this policy. The flag will remain in place beyond completion of any ensuing non-punitive memorandum of reprimand. The Soldier will remain flagged until they are fully vaccinated, receive an approved medical or administrative exemption, or are separated from the Army. In conjunction with this policy, I authorize commanders to impose bars to continued service, under the provisions of AR 601-280, for all Soldiers who refuse the mandatory vaccination order without an approved exemption or a pending exemption request. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. ENLISTED PROMOTION ITEMS.
a. ACTIVE COMPONENT ENLISTED PROMOTION CUTOFF SCORES AND SGT/SSG BY-NAME PROMOTION LISTS, DECEMBER 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. ACTIVE COMPONENT ENLISTED CUTOFF SCORES TEMPORARY PROMOTIONS - DECEMBER 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. AC SENIOR ENLISTED PROMOTIONS BY- NAME, SEQUENCE REPORT AND ORDERS, DECEMBER 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. AGR (USAR) (SFC-SGM) SENIOR ENLISTED PROMOTION SEQUENCE NUMBER REPORT AND BY-NAME PROMOTIONS LIST, DECEMBER 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. AGR (USAR) SGT/SSG PROMOTION CUTOFF SCORES AND BY-NAME LIST, 1 DECEMBER 2021. https://www.hrc.army.mil/conte
4. NON-DEPLOYABLE (ND) REPORT AS OF EOM OCT 21 (CUI). From Army G-1 Readiness: As of EoM Oct 21, ~56.4K or ~5.6% of the Total Army was considered Non-Deployable; Army Non-Deployable rate increased by ~0.2% from Sep 21. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. None. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
7. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. E-PAT ACTIONS CYCLE TIME. “Is there a more efficient way in E-PAT to view or calculate how many actions by category have been completed in the last 90 days or at anytime? Is there another system that does this regarding packets? We are trying to improve our cycle time and this metrics would really help us. Thank you in advance.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 17 NOV 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. J3 Joint Ops Center Chief (11A) in the grade of O5 (LTC). Location: Al Udeid AB. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. ECAB DCO in support of Spartan Shield. Interested Service Members must be in the MOS of 15A/B within the rank of LTC-COL. Location: Kuwait. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. Targeting Technician located at Arifjan, Kuwait in support of Operation Inherent Resolve (OIR) any component may apply (CW3 131A) with a secret clearance. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. CA-ASP ACCT Officer located at Arifjan, Kuwait open to All Components (WO1-CW3 890A) with secret clearance. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. TPU 1SG HHC, 176TH MED BDE (SPT), SEAGOVILLE, TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 251ST BATTALION COORDINATION DETACHMENTS, M-DAY, COL/13A, SACRAMENTO, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. USEUCOM JOINT OPERATIONS CENTER ADOS, 2X O4/5 BATTLE WATCH TEAM CHIEF OR XO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 367TH EN BN, TPU, MULTIPLE VACANCIES FOR ENLISTED AND OFFICERS, COMPANY LEADERSHIP NEEDED, MN/WI/ND. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. U.S. ARMY WAR COLLEGE, E7/E8 AND E4/E5 42A ADOS OPPORTUNITIES, CARLISLE BARRACKS, PA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/