- Home Depot: 10% off on all in-store purchases. Never had a problem denied 10% discount on anything, including customer orders.
- Lowe's: 10% off including online. For online purchases, you have to get your account approved for military. For me, it was simple as uploading the front picture of my CAC, and the approval took less than an hour.
- Apple: Apple offers 10% military discounts. But you cannot just walk-in and get the discount. First create an account to verify your status, then you can either shop online or order online to pickup at a physical store.
These are not military exclusive offers, but you can open these free stock trading accounts to receive free stocks. These apps also offer free stocks for referring friends, so sign-up and tell your battle buddies!
- Open a Webull brokerage account and receive a free stock valued between $2.5-$250.
- Make your initial deposit of $100 or more and receive a 2nd free stock valued between $12-$1400.
Other Non-Military Discounts / Services
- Billshark will automatically negotiate with your cable, phone, insurance and other companies to lower your bills. It costs $0 to use their service, you only pay one-time percentage of the amount of discount you receive. When you click the above link to sign-up, you will receive $10 off on BILLSHARk Fees.
- Get cash back when you shop on Amazon and other places. Get $10 sign-up bonus when you create an account.