Monday, October 31, 2022
Dear Service Member,
There are only nine weeks left to nominate your outstanding employer for the Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award.
The Freedom Award is the highest honor the Department of Defense gives to employers for supporting National Guard and Reserve employees. The employers chosen exemplify what it means to go above and beyond federal requirements in support of military employees.
For the hundreds of you who have already nominated your supportive employer, thank you! And, for those of you who’d like to, visit www.FreedomAward.mil and click on the “Nominate Employer” tab.
The nomination form takes about 10-15 minutes to complete. Nominations must be submitted by Dec. 31, 2022.
Thank you for your service,
The Freedom Award Team
This e-mail was sent by the U.S. Department of Defense, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve.
SUBJECT: Army Credentialing Assistance Program Launch in the Upgraded ArmyIgnitED Portal
The Army Credentialing Assistance (CA) Program is launching in the upgraded ArmyIgnitED portal on 25 October 2022! When launched, Soldiers will be able to request CA funding for Fiscal Year (FY) 2023. The web address is https://www.armyignited.army.mil/.
Improvements to ArmyIgnitED are in three phases. Phase One launched on 29 August 2022 and provided access to the Tuition Assistance Program.
Phase Two will be launched on 25 October 2022. Phase Two provides access to the CA Program. Soldiers will be able to request CA for FY23. Phase Three will include continued system enhancements.
1. What should Soldiers do now in preparation for the CA Program?
Soldiers should research credentialing options and develop a plan for the use of CA funding. Find a vendor that provides what is needed to attain the credential of choice. Request a custom quote from the vendor for the training, or exam, or books and/or materials.
2. What do Soldiers need to do once CA is live?
Create an Account: If a Soldier does not already have an established account, visit the ArmyIgnitED website, https://www.armyignited.army.mil, and click on “Login.” This will register your CAC to the upgraded ArmyIgnitED. You will only need the URL and your CAC. (Login.gov will not be used to access the site.)
In some cases, Soldiers may need assistance creating an account in the upgraded ArmyIgnitED system. Please visit or contact your local Education Center if you need assistance.
Submit an Education Goal for CA: Each Soldier will need to submit a CA education goal through ArmyIgnitED. Once submitted, the Army Credentialing Assistance Program Office (ACAPO) will either approve, disapprove, or request additional information about the goal. You must have an approved CA education goal to request CA.
Follow this pathway for a tutorial that outlines how a Soldier can create a CA education goal: Login to ArmyIgnitED > Click on “HELP” Located at the Upper Right Corner > Documents & Links > Tutorial- Creating a (CA) Credentialing Assistance Ed Goal - MOS Related (or Non-MOS Related)
Follow the steps below to submit an Education Goal for CA.
Step 1 – Click on “Education Programs” dropdown menu and click “Credentialing Assistance” from the left side menu, then “Explore Credentials” or “Education Goals” under the Tuition Assistance Request tab.
Step 2 – Click on “Create New Goal”.
Step 3 – Select either Credentialing Assistance – MOS Related or Credentialing Assistance – Non MOS Related.
Step 4 – Select your credential by typing in a keyword or search the options provided, click “Next”.
Step 5 – Upload the custom quote provided by the vendor, then click “Submit Goal”. Once confirmed it will be routed to the ACAPO office for review.
Step 6 – Once concurrence from ACAPO on the Goal, click “Apply for Funding”.
Step 7 – Review the User Agreement.
Step 8 – Proceed with selecting your vendor, start and end date, training, exam, and/or books/materials and submit!
Step 9 – Review & Approval/Disapproval. Once you submit your CA request, whether approved or disapproved, you will receive a message in your student message section.
1. With the new ArmyIgnitED, Soldiers must apply for CA in the system no earlier than 90 days and no later than 45 days prior to the class start date.
2. Soldiers must accept the CA User Agreement (formerly the Statement of Understanding) when submitting a CA Request.
3. All CA requests must be approved prior to the start date of the course.
4. Eligible Soldiers must contact their vendor after a CA request is approved in ArmyIgnitED.
5. Soldiers will be solely responsible for all credentialing costs if the training or exam is not completed successfully with a passing grade.
6. CA is approved on a course-by-course basis and only for the specific course(s) and class dates that a Soldier requests.
7. After a CAR has been paid, if a Soldier needs to withdraw from an exam or course, he or she must use the ArmyIgnitED messaging function in their account or the ArmyIgnitED Helpdesk. Select the “Credentialing Assistance” category and enter “Withdraw” as the Subject of your message. In the narrative, provide your name, CA Request ID #, ArmyIgnitED user ID #, and request to withdraw. ACAPO will add a “W” grade to your course or exam. You will receive a message when the W grade has been added with further instructions on how to complete your recoupment plan. All requests for recoupment waivers for withdrawals must be completed in ArmyIgnitED.
Note: If a CAR has not been paid and it is prior to the start date, Soldiers can delete their own CAR in their account. Soldiers should not submit a ArmyIgnitED Helpdesk ticket to resolve this.
Updated CA Policy can be found on Army COOL: https://www.cool.osd.mil/army/costs_and_funding/index.html?credentialingassistance
Army Credentialing and Continuing Education Services for Soldiers (ACCESS
/ Combined Arms Center
/ contact your education center / support team
a. AC SENIOR ENLISTED PROMOTIONS BY- NAME, SEQUENCE REPORT AND ORDERS, NOVEMBER 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1198640
b. AGR (USAR) (SFC-SGM) SENIOR ENLISTED PROMOTION SEQUENCE NUMBER REPORT AND BY-NAME PROMOTIONS LIST, NOVEMBER 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1198639
c. ACTIVE COMPONENT ENLISTED PROMOTION CUTOFF SCORES AND SGT/SSG BY-NAME PROMOTION LISTS, NOVEMBER 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1199001
d. AGR (USAR) SGT/SSG PROMOTION CUTOFF SCORES, BY-NAME LISTS & PPRL 01 NOVEMBER 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1199585
2. ARMY CREDENTIALING ASSISTANCE LAUNCHES IN ARMYIGNITED. The Army Credentialing Assistance (CA) Program is launching in the upgraded ArmyIgnitED portal on 25 October 2022! When launched, Soldiers will be able to request CA funding for Fiscal Year (FY) 2023. Visit the following link for information on creating an account and requesting CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1198814
3. U.S. ARMY RESERVE (USAR) PERMISSIVE PARACHUTE PROGRAM POLICY, 17 OCT 22. Permissive parachuting is an Army personnel program for experienced airborne-qualified Soldiers on active duty, members of the Selected Reserve, and Individual Ready Reserve, assigned to non-airborne duty positions. Soldiers who volunteer for permissive parachute status should have a desire for future airborne assignments and seek to enhance and maintain their static-line military parachuting skills. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1198564
4. IPPS-A "A DAY IN THE LIFE" WEBINAR SERIES - UNIT LEVEL ASSIGNMENTS - 26 OCT 22. Attached is the CONOP for the IPPS-A "A Day in the Life" Webinar Series on Unit Level Assignments. The FMD Training Team will be conducting two sessions on 26 OCT 22 at 1100 EDT and 1900 EDT. These sessions will cover Temporary Assignments, Unit Slotting Tools, and the Assignment Dashboard. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1198778
5. CHANGING CULTURE - MOVING FROM METRICS TO READINESS. Please see attached article for the Chief of the Army Reserve, Lt. Gen. Jody Daniel's guidance on the USAR shift from being metrics focused to readiness focused. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1199012
6. AIM CYCLE UNIT ANNOUNCEMENTS.
a. THE 3D CAVALRY REGIMENT, FORT HOOD, TX IS HIRING! If you are interested in joining the Regiment of Mounted Rifleman, please contact us. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1198698
7. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
8. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-412, AC OFFICER PROMOTION SEQUENCE NUMBERS FOR NOVEMBER 2022, ISSUED: [10/21/2022 3:45:22 PM]. Officer promotion orders will be available on the S1 Net milSuite NLT 25 October 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/promotionsofficers/officerpromotionorders. The FY22 AC CPT Army promotion results have not been approved for official release. Once the official announcement of the fully qualified certification is released, projections for October and November promotions can be confirmed. The production of backdated orders (if applicable) will be completed within 30 days of the official release. Officer Promotions cannot answer any queries in consideration to the population until official release of results. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/22-412
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-413, ADVANCED STRATEGIC PLANNING AND POLICY PROGRAM (ASP3) - THE GOODPASTER SCHOLARS 2023 COHORT SELECTION, ISSUED: [10/21/2022 4:21:18 PM]. This message announces the Combined Arms Center – Army University (CAC-AU) selection process for the Advanced Strategic Planning and Policy Program (ASP3) cohort that will begin graduate school in August or September 2024. The Advanced Strategic Planning and Policy Program is a nine-year program that prepares field-grade officers for service as strategic planners through a combination of practical experience, professional military education, and a doctorate level education through a civilian university. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/22-413
9. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 21 OCT 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
a. J5 DEPUTY DIRECTOR | DJIBOUTI, DJIBOUTI | O5 | 02A | TS/SCI | ASAP | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
b. JOPES ANALYST | ARIFJAN, KUWAIT | E7 | 88N | SECRET | ASAP | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
c. ARIFJAN, KUWAIT | O3/4 | 01A | TS/SCI | JAN2023 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
d. WIAS ACCOUNT MANAGER ASSISTANT | FT. BRAGG, NC | E6 | 00G | SECRET | JAN2023 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
10. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. 4TH BATTALION 323RD REGIMENT, TPU, MULTIPLE VACANCIES FOR 1LT (P), CPT (01A), CW2-420A, CW3-920A AND E-4, E-5 (00G), VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN AL, FL, MS, LA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1198518
b. 188TH INFANTRY BRIGADE (FIRST ARMY) IS SEEKING MOTIVATED TPU OFFICERS, WARRANT OFFICERS, AND NCOS FOR SEVERAL VACANCIES AT FORT STEWART, GA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1199011
c. 1-158TH ASSAULT HELICOPTER BATTALION (AHB), TPU, CPT/15A-B/67J, MULTIPLE COMPANY COMMAND VACANCIES, HOUSTON, TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1199287
d. 7/98TH TRAINING BATTALION XO (MAJ), S1 (CPT), S4 (CPT), INSTRUCTOR TPU VACANCIES (DEVENS, MA / NEW YORK / NEW ENGLAND) MULTIPLE VACANCIES: MAJ, CPT, SFC & SSG. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1199264
e. 642D REGIONAL SUPPORT GROUP, MULTIPLE OFFICER AND ENLISTED TPU VACANCIES, DECATUR, GA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1199276
f. 88TH RD/FORT SNELLING, MN-COL/O6 OFFICER VACANCY FOR CHIEF OF STAFF (TPU). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1199265
g. 102ND TNG DIV, 5TH BDE, 2 OPERATIONS OFFICER'S POSITIONS, O4/01A, FT GORDON, GA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1199576
h. 658TH REGIONAL SUPPORT GROUP, TPU, SFC, 00G4Q VACANCY, CAMP HUMPHREYS, KOREA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1199343
i. MOBILIZATION OPPORTUNITY WITH JSOC GLOBAL ANALYTICS PLATFORM CO-ADOS, E1-O5, FORT BRAGG OR WASH D.C. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1186487
j. MULTIPLE USAR TPU VACANCIES, 316TH ESC/475TH QM GP/635TH QM DET/TM, FARRELL, PA (ENL&OFF). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1199581
Credentialing Assistance in the Upgraded ArmyIgnitED is Launching Soon!
1. Using the System
• New website with a new layout!! This is a more reliable system with faster response times to Soldiers’ inquiries.
• First, If Soldiers already have an account in the upgraded ArmyIgnitED Student Portal, there is no need to create a new account for CA. If Soldiers DO NOT have an account, they must register on the upgraded ArmyIgnitED website, which will register their Common Access Card. Login.gov will not be used to access the site.
• Soldiers will login to the upgraded ArmyIgnitED Student Portal with a dashboard containing a snapshot of their record.
• The Student Portal dashboard will describe a Soldier’s Credentialing Assistance (CA) and Tuition Assistance (TA) funding remaining, credits remaining, any holds, messages, approved education goal, Ed. Center contact info, and more.
• Soldiers should update personal information by going to My Profile at the upper right of the dashboard.
• The Army Credentialing Assistance Program Office (ACAPO) and CA vendors will have their own ArmyIgnitED portals that will communicate with the Student Portal.
• Soldiers should click on “Education Programs” dropdown menu and click “Credentialing Assistance” from the left side menu. Then “Explore Credentials” (click either MOS button or the Non-MOS Related button).
• After exploring your options, contact the vendor of choice to obtain a custom quote before creating an Education Goal.
• Soldiers will have user tutorials in the site to assist with everything from searching vendors, creating an education goal, creating a CA request, and more. Soldiers can also go to https://www.cool.osd.mil/army/costs_and_funding/index.html?credentialingassistance to download the Soldier CA process and approved vendor list.
• Soldiers will be able to request CA for FY23 courses.
• Soldiers will receive system messages and emails when CA requests are approved or if more information is needed from ACAPO.
2. What's Staying the Same
• Soldiers’ CA requests will be approved in the upgraded ArmyIgnitED by the start date of the course.
• Soldiers must acknowledge the CA User Agreement (formerly the Statement of Understanding) when requesting CA.
• Soldiers must contact the vendor to obtain a custom quote for the course/exam they wish to pursue.
• Soldiers must request CA within the upgraded ArmyIgnitED and register for the course (no money down) with the vendor.
• When Soldiers earn an unsatisfactory grade OR there is no grade posted, the Army will recoup the credentialing assistance.
3. What's Changing
• Soldiers must wait for the Education Goal to be approved before they can request CA.
• Soldiers must submit their requests for CA no earlier than 90 days and no later than 45 days prior to the start date of the course or exam.
• Soldiers must submit separate CA requests for training, exams, books, and/or materials.
• Soldiers must withdraw from a course by submitting an ArmyIgnitED helpdesk case.
• A course end date must be more than 30 days prior to ETS or retirement.
• If a grade is not posted prior to ETS/Retirement, recoupment actions will be initiated. Work with your vendor for timely grade posting in the system. If the vendor does not post the grade (such as Pearson Vue or CompTIA), it is your responsibility to send the certificate to the ACAPO office within the ArmyIgnitED system.
• Soldiers will not be refunded for grades changed after a recoupment is processed.
• Soldiers must initiate a Request for Recoupment Waiver within 30 days from the date the withdrawal (W) grade is posted.
• Failing or unsatisfactory grades no longer qualify for a Request for Recoupment Waiver. ACAPO must post the withdrawal (W) grade for the Soldier to be eligible to apply for a recoupment waiver.
NOTE! All previous FY21 and FY22 CA requests located in the previous version of ArmyIgnitED will be migrated into the upgraded ArmyIgnitED. Soldiers will continue the process in the upgraded ArmyIgnitED and submit grades (certificates of completions) there by using the ArmyIgnitED helpdesk and selecting the credentialing assistance category. No further actions will take place in the previous version of ArmyIgnitED to include ServiceNow (SNOW) tickets.
We are excited about the launch of the upgraded ArmyIgnitED! Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
Army Credentialing and Continuing Education Services for Soldiers (ACCESS)
Combined Arms Center
education center / support team
- Joint Multinational Readiness Center’s executive summary on Dynamic Front ’22
- News on the publication of FM 3-0, Operations, and multidomain operations as the Army’s new operational concept.
- Publications, best practices, and articles for the quarter, and more!
SCOTT W. MUELLER
Director, Center for Army Lessons Learned
2. OFFICER PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT DIRECTORATE (OPMD), US ARMY HUMAN RESOURCES COMMAND (HRC) MID-MARKET REVIEW (MMR). From 17-24 October, OPMD will execute their Mid-Market Review (MMR). This week-long meeting allows HRC to review the jobs/positions that are in the Marketplace and adjust as-needed, based on the number of Officers that are in the Marketplace and emerging Army requirements. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-609865
3. JOINT LOGISTICS COURSE OVERVIEW AND BROCHURE AND . From the ARCG CMO: The information attached at the following link provides an overview of the Joint Logistics Course (JLC) along with an informational brochure and an FY23 course schedule. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196426
4. IPPS-A WEBINAR SERIES - MANAGING ABSENCES (NOT INCLUDING PCS) - 19 OCT 22. Attached is the CONOP for the IPPS-A "A Day in the Life" Webinar Series on Managing Absences (not including PCS). The FMD Training Team will be conducting two sessions on 19 OCT 22 at 1100 EDT and 1900 EDT. This session will cover how to manage and reconcile chargeable absences, TL Submission considerations, and understanding the TIN/FID reports. The TIN/FID report allows the HR Professional to understand the relationship between HR data and the payroll transaction generated by input. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196910
5. ARMY LEADER EXCHANGE (ALx) - OCTOBER BULLETIN. The Army Leader Exchange (ALx) provides professional development content to help steward the Army profession by engaging and informing leaders. The October 2022 bulletin was recently published and includes topics on building the Army of 2030, the new FM 3-0 "Operations," and the evolving nature of the fog of war. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196928
6. AC FLAG SNAPSHOT - SEPTEMBER 2022. HRC can provide a drill down, by unit, installation and individual at the request of COL Commanders and above. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196934
7. AIM CYCLE UNIT ANNOUNCEMENTS.
a. 32D MEDICAL BRIGADE AIM 23-02 POSITION ADVERTISEMENT. The 32d Medical Brigade is looking for talented and motivated officers in the 23-02 AIM Marketplace to join our exceptional diverse team. Located at Joint Base San Antonio, Ft. Sam Houston, Texas. The 32d Medical Brigade is the premier military medical educational training institution, responsible for providing the Army with the best technically and tactically trained health care professionals. We seek the best AMEDD officers to fill our positions of company command (CPT in MS, SP and VC Corp) and company executive officer (1LT, 70B). Join our Team! https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1194542
b. CYBER/SPACE/INFO OPS AIM2 (23-02) POSITION INFORMATION SESSION HOSTED BY ARMY G-3/5/7 STRATEGIC OPERATIONS (DAMO-SO). MG Dustin Shultz, Director, Army G-3/5/7 Strategic Operations (DAMO-SO) will host a virtual information session w/ Q&A on Microsoft Teams. DAMO-SO, the Army lead for warfighting transformation, provides strategic focus for Cyber/Electronic Warfare, Space, Enterprise Systems, Mission Command, and Information Operations. To learn more, interested officers (17A, 25A, and 40A; MAJ-COL) can attend a virtual information session on 25 October 2022 from 1200-1300 EST. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196678
c. HIRING FOR G33 POSITIONS AT XVIII AIRBORNE CORPS, FBNC (OUT OF MARKET). XVIII Airborne Corps is looking for personnel who wish to remain on Fort Bragg, NC in summer 2023. Our G33 shop is looking for talented Officers and NCOs to help us innovate and plan for future missions in the IRF/CRF environment. We are hiring people for the positions listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196622
d. 32D MEDICAL BRIGADE AIM 23-02 POSITION ADVERTISEMENT. The 32d Medical Brigade is looking for talented and motivated officers in the 23-02 AIM Marketplace to join our exceptional diverse team of Soldiers and DA Civilians. Located at Joint Base San Antonio, Ft. Sam Houston, Texas. The 32d Medical Brigade is the premier military medical educational training institution, responsible for providing the Army with the best technically and tactically trained health care professionals. We seek the best AMEDD officers to fill our positions of company command (CPT in MS, SP and VC Corp) and company executive officer (1LT, 70B). Join our Team! https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1194542
e. TRADOC 23-02 AIM2 MARKETPLACE POSITIONS. Are you an Army Officer scheduled to move in the 23-02 assignment cycle? TRADOC has OVER 1000 positions in the AIM2 marketplace supporting the Accessions and Training Enterprises. TRADOC shapes the Army through recruiting and training of Soldiers, develops adaptive leaders, guides the Army through doctrine, and shapes the Army by building and integrating formations, capabilities and material. TRADOC Headquarters is located at Fort Eustis, Virginia, with 10 Centers of Excellence locations at Ft. Jackson, Ft. Benning, Ft. Sill, Ft. Lee, Ft. Belvoir, Ft. Eustis, Carlisle Barracks, Ft. Rucker, Ft. Leonard Wood, Ft. Leavenworth. Ft. Huachuca, Redstone Arsenal, Ft. Gordon and Ft. Bliss. Please review the job listing attached at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1197370
8. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
a. ALARACT 072/2022, 2022 ASSOCIATION OF OLD CROWS (AOC) OUTSTANDING U.S. ARMY UNIT AWARD WINNERS (CUI), DTG: 141751Z OCT 22. The Chief of Staff, Army (CSA) is pleased to announce the Fiscal Year 2022 winners of the Association of Old Crows Outstanding U.S. Army Unit Award. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1197518
9. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-400, SELECTIVE RETENTION BONUS (SRB) PROGRAM, ISSUED: [10/14/2022 9:31:15 AM]. This MILPER message announces changes to the Regular Army Selective Retention Bonus (SRB) program. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/22-400
10. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. DOES ANYONE HAVE A 20-MINUTE BRIEFING OR CLASS TO TRAIN COMMANDERS AND 1SGS ON FLAGS? https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/1002736
11. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 14 OCT 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
a. JOPES ANALYST | ARIFJAN, KUWAIT | E7 | 88N | SECRET | ASAP | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
b. AVIATION OPERATIONS NCO | AMMAN, JORDAN | E7 | All COMBAT ARMS MOS AND 15P MOS Acceptable | TS/SCI | ASAP | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
c. AIR MOVEMENT NCO | ARIFJAN, KUWAIT | E6 | 88N | SECRET | NOV2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
d. MEDLOG NCO | IRAQ | E7 | 68J | SECRET | NOV2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
12. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. 7-158TH GENERAL SUPPORT AVIATION BATTALION (GSAB) MULTIPLE TPU COMPANY COMMANDER VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENTS, TX, CO, CA, KS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196711
b. VACANCIES (TPU): 415TH CBRN BDE, 485TH CBRN BN, AND 300TH CBRN CO (GRADE E3-O4) (MOS 74A, 25B, 42B, 35D, 92Y, 62B, 65D, 56A, 91X, 74D, 91B, 91Z, 68W), SC, DE, WV. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196366
c. JAPAN IMA OPPORTUNITIES APPLY NOW!! https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196643
d. FLORIDA ARNG MDAY OFFICER VACANCIES 83RD TRP CMD, SPECIAL OPERATIONS DETACHMENT CENTRAL (AIRBORNE) & 53RD IBCT. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196674
e. FLORIDA ARNG ENLISTED VACANCY, 74D/E7/E8, HHC, 50TH RSG, HOMESTEAD, FL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196751
f. U.S. ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS (USACE) ARMY RESERVE IMA PROGRAM NEEDS YOU! https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196794
g. 211TH RTI, FLARNG, AGR - E6, 14S INSTRUCTOR, STARKE, FL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196800
h. DET AMERICAN SAMOA (AS), USAR TSG, TPU, SGM/00G6O 6S, PAGO PAGO, AS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196991
i. 96TH SB, FT DOUGLAS, UT, 534 UNIT VACANCIES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1129006
j. ANNOUNCEMENT OF TROOP PROGRAM UNIT (TPU) DETACHMENT COMMANDER (CDR) POSITION VACANCY FOR THE 335TH MEDICAL DETACHMENT, 18TH FIELD HOSPITAL, FORT STORY, VA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1197063
k. XVIII AIRBORNE CORPS MAIN COMMAND POST- OPERATIONAL DETACHMENT (MCP-OD), 1SG and JUNIOR ENLISTED AIRBORNE VACANCIES, FORT BRAGG, NC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1197327
l. HHC, 416TH THEATER ENGINEER COMMAND-DARIEN, IL, MULTIPLE ENLISTED/WARRANT/OFFICER TPU POSITIONS FOR IMMEDIATE FILL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1197382
Does the Army produce physically fit Soldiers with the mental fortitude and tactical proficiency to prevail in combat?
Warrior Tasks and Battle Drills (WTBDs) are the fundamental combat skills trained to ALL Soldiers.
The New Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT) and Holistic Health and Fitness program (H2F) provide the critical tools necessary to assess and optimize Soldier performance.
Please cut and paste in your email (titled "2022 Soldier Readiness Survey (WTBD, ACFT, and H2F)"), and tell us if we’re getting these right: copy & paste into browser.
As the proponent for WTBD, H2F, and ACFT, the United States Army Center for Initial Military Training conducts this survey every year.
We need to determine what the WTBDs should be, and whether we’re preparing our Soldiers to execute them. As the operational environment evolves, and our adversaries become more sophisticated and lethal, so too must the way we physically train, condition, and test our Soldiers.
Your input in this process is vital.
The link will take you to the WTBD/Combat Readiness Survey. Your feedback will influence WTBD content, and guide training, resourcing, and programming decisions as we fine-tune and move towards full implementation of H2F and ACFT.
If you encounter problems, or have any questions or concerns, please contact Dr. Stephanie Muraca at email@example.com
Please take the survey, make comments, and encourage other Soldiers to take it as well. We have to get this right.
JOHN D. KLINE
Major General, U.S. Army
Sunday, October 16, 2022
Guidance for Migrating FY22 and FY21 Tuition Assistance Requests in ArmyIgnitED
1. On 17 October 2022, FY22 Tuition Assistance Requests (TARs) will migrate into the upgraded ArmyIgnitED system. On 24 October 2022, FY21 TARs will migrate. Soldiers who submitted TARs for FY22 and FY21 should click on Tuition Assistance Requests in their dashboard and review each migrated request to ensure the following information is correct:
A. Credit Hours
B. Credit Type (Semester or Quarter Hours)
C. Credit Cost
D. Course Level (Undergraduate or Graduate)
E. Course Start Date
The Soldier Tutorial for viewing an approved TAR can be located via the following pathway from the Soldier’s Dashboard in the upgraded ArmyIgnitED system:
Login to ArmyIgnitED > Click on the Question Mark Located at the Upper Right Corner > Documents & Links > Tutorial – Viewing an Approved TAR- SM.
**NOTE: If Soldiers find mistakes, they should contact their education center for corrections or escalation for further action.
2. Missing or incorrect grade: If a class end date has passed and a grade has not been posted or the posted grade is incorrect, Soldiers should contact their Academic Institution (AI) to have the grade posted or corrected.
3. Unwanted TARs: If Soldiers have an unpaid TAR in ArmyIgnitED that they do not want funded, they should contact their education center to have the TAR disapproved.
4. FY21 TARs are scheduled to migrate on 24 October. Soldiers will take the same actions listed above on those TARs.
5. ACCESS ArmyU acknowledges that there will be Soldiers who identify that not all of their courses are in the upgraded ArmyIgnitED system, including courses that Soldiers were unable to get into the previous system due to functionality issues. Once the FY21 data migrates, ACCESS ArmyU will provide guidance on how to create TARs for unpaid courses from previous FYs, adding them to the system. If a Soldier has a TAR that exceeds his or her annual limits, they can request to have that TAR disapproved by their education center.
6. Submitting a Helpdesk Ticket: If Soldiers are unable to reach their education center, a helpdesk ticket can be created by following the guidance below:
The Soldier tutorial for submitting tickets through the “Help Desk Information Hub” in the updated ArmyIgnitED system can be located via the following pathway from the Soldier’s Dashboard in the updated ArmyIgnitED:
Login to ArmyIgnitED > Click on the Question Mark Located at the Upper Right Corner > Documents & Links > Tutorial - HelpDesk Information Hub- SM.
Army Credentialing and Continuing Education Services for Soldiers (ACCESS)
Combined Arms Center
education center / support team
a. 1.Q. (ADD) This order implements required Army actions pursuant to Annex EEEEE, Reminder of Litigation Hold Concerning Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine for Service Members, Civilian Employees, and Contractors, and Annex FFFFF, COVID Records Freeze Update. These document describe ongoing Army-wide litigation hold and records freeze requirements due to ongoing and potential future litigation in federal courts regarding the COVID-19 mandatory vaccination order for service members and the civilian employee vaccine mandate. IAW orders from the DOD and the DOJ, the Department of the Army is required to identify and preserve all paper documents, electronically stored information, or other records created on or after 1 Jan 21 in the possession, custody, or control of the Army or any Army personnel that could contain information relevant to COVID-19 vaccine.
b. 3.C.1. (Tasks To-) Commanders, all Army Commands (ACOM), Army Service Component Commands (ASCC), and Direct Reporting Units (DRU).
c. 3.C.1.J. [ADD] Read and comply with Annex EEEEE and Annex FFFFF and the additional clarifying instructions provided in this FRAGORD. The clarifying instructions in this order supersede the instructions and/or guidance in Annex EEEEE and FFFFF when there is conflicting information.
d. 3.C.1.J.1. [ADD] NLT 15 November 22, issue any orders necessary to direct subordinate units and personnel to read and comply with Annex EEEEE, Annex FFFFF, and this FRAGORD. Prior to issuing such orders, commanders will consult with their servicing judge advocate and records manager.
e. Annexes EEEEE and FFFFF attached.
2. FISCAL YEAR 2023 (FY23) ASSIGNMENT INCENTIVE PAY (AIP) PILOT PROGRAM FOR OFFICERS AND NCOS ASSIGNED TO THE NATIONAL TRAINING CENTER (NTC) AND FORT IRWIN, CALIFORNIA, 28 SEP 22. From the Army G-1 Plans and Resources Directorate: This memo approves the request from NTC, Fort Irwin, CA for continuation of the AIP Program for officers an NCOs who meet the criteria established in the memo. Payment will be in the lump sum amount of $4,800, to be paid upon in-processing at Fort Irwin for any Officer or NCO that preferences NTC and Fort Irwin as their first choice of duty assignment in the AIM or ASK-EM marketplace. Intra-post transfers are to be paid after completing the first tour. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196349
3. NEW DA FORM 31 (SEP 2022) TRANSITION GUIDANCE. From the US Army Leaves & Passes Action Officer, HRC: Prior to 31 March 2023, if a Soldier submits (or has submitted) a DA Form 31 (JUN 2020) with leave dates that include 31 MAR 2023 and it has been approved (with control numbers), a new DA Form 31 (SEP 2022) does not need to be reconstructed and submitted. DFAS will direct finance offices to continue to process DA Form 31 (JUN 2020) until 31 MAR 23. After that date, all leave forms submitted that are not the new DA Form 31 (SEP 2022) will be returned to unit S1s for resubmission. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1192165
4. FY22 ARMY RESERVE TPU/IRR CSM/SGM NCO EVALUATION BOARD RESULTS. Attached are the results of the FY22 Army Reserve (AR) Troop Program Unit (TPU)/Individual Ready Reserve (IRR) Command Sergeant Major (CSM) and Sergeant Major (SGM) NCO Evaluation Board. Soldiers identified on the attached results have been found Fully Qualified (FQ). Those that were found Most Qualified (MQ) will have "MQ" identified next to their CPMOS. Soldiers on the attached Fully Qualified list will receive an individual email with their OML number. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196370
5. SOLDIER GUIDANCE FOR MIGRATING FY22 AND FY21 TUITION ASSISTANCE REQUESTS IN ARMYIGNITED. From Army Credentialing and Continuing Education Services for Soldiers (ACCESS): On 17 October 2022, FY22 Tuition Assistance Requests (TARs) will migrate into the upgraded ArmyIgnitED system. On 24 October 2022, FY21 TARs will migrate. Soldiers who submitted TARs for FY22 and FY21 should click on Tuition Assistance Requests in their dashboard and review each migrated request to ensure their information correct. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196192
6. USEFUL LINKS FOR USAR TPU OFFICERS. From the Army Reserve Careers Group CMO: The list at the following link is a consolidated list of links that can be beneficial to help guide your career. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196246
7. REGULAR ARMY NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER SLC AND MLC SCHEDULING AS OF SEPTEMBER 2022. To provide transparency and manage expectations, Military Schools Branch releases monthly statistics of Soldiers scheduled for SLC by Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) and the Evaluation Board Order of Merit List (OML). These numbers reflect the last OML number that has been used to schedule a Soldier in September 2022 by MOS. In those instances where no training seats are available, the number shown is zero. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196307
8. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. AGCRA NEWSLETTER # 38. This edition contains updates from the Lone Star Chapter, Ozark Chapter, and Alamo Chapter. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1195959
9. AIM CYCLE UNIT ANNOUNCEMENTS.
a. THE UNITED STATES ARMY EVALUATION CENTER (AEC) IS HOLDING A TOWNHALL FOR 23-02 OFFICERS INTERESTED IN AEC, APG, MD AND REDSTONE ARSENAL, AL. The United States Army Evaluation Center (AEC) is having an overview and Q&A session regarding the 23-02 manning cycle and AEC’s vacancies on Friday, 14 October 2022, at 1400 (EST). The Army Evaluation Center (AEC) reports to the Commanding General, United States Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC), a Direct Reporting Unit (DRU) to the Vice Chief of Staff of the Army (VCSA). AEC provides unbiased, independent safety and operational evaluations on new equipment and software to inform operational and acquisition decisions by the Senior Army Leaders on modernization initiatives. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196031
b. AREA SUPPORT GROUP-KUWAIT 23-02 MOVERS TOWN HALL. Area Support Group-Kuwait is seeking exceptional Leaders to join a formation that executes specialized mission command and partnership opportunities combined with fulfilling cultural experiences. Several opportunities are available for Lieutenant Colonels, Majors, Captains and Warrant Officers. The Command Team invites all 23-02 movers to attend the MS Teams Town Hall on 21 OCT at 1230 Central Standard Time to receive a brief overview of the organization, discuss position opportunities and quality of life in Kuwait, and answer any questions about the assignment. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196142
10. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
a. ARMY DIRECTIVE 2022-14, EXPANDED ELIGIBILITY FOR THE ARMY SURVIVOR OUTREACH SERVICES PROGRAM, 7 OCT 22. This directive expands eligibility for the Army Survivor Outreach Services (SOS) program conducted pursuant to referenced statutes and regulations. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1195977
11. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-394, TEMPORARY CHANGE TO RETENTION CONTROL POINTS (RCP) FOR ENLISTED SOLDIERS SERVING IN THE REGULAR ARMY (RA) / UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE (USAR) AND ARMY NATIONAL GUARD (ARNG) ACTIVE GUARD RESERVES (AGR) TITLE 10 PROGRAMS, ISSUED: [12 OCT 22]. The purpose of this message is to implement an exception to policy (ETP) to establish temporary retention control points (RCP) for eligible enlisted Soldiers. This message applies to the Soldiers in the rank of PVT through MSG/1SG serving Regular Army (RA), U.S. Army Reserve (USAR) and Army National Guard (ARNG) who are serving under the Active Guard Reserve (AGR) Title 10 programs and who have a contractual expiration term of service (ETS) dates between the effective date of this MILPER message through 30 Sep 24. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196044
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-395, OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE FY22 ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC) ARMY JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL’S (JAG) SENIOR SERVICE COLLEGE (SSC) SELECTION BOARD RESULTS, ISSUED: [12 OCT 22]. This message announces the release of the Fiscal Year (FY) 22 Active Component (AC) Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps (JAGC) Senior Service College (SSC) Selection Board Results. The official release date of the board results is 14 October 2022. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/22-395
c. MILPER MESSAGE 22-396, PERMANENT CHANGE OF STATION (PCS) ORDERS PROCESSING REQUIREMENTS UPDATE, ISSUED: [10/12/2022 4:38:12 PM]. This message disseminates information on recent changes to PCS orders processing requirements resulting from the Chief of Staff of the Army’s Advisory Board and the Army Audit Agency’s audit of the PCS process. Effective immediately: a suspense of 30 days will be established for Soldiers to return all required documents and information to the Personnel Reassignment Work Center after their Reassignment Briefing; the goal for issuance of PCS orders is no later than 120 days prior to the Soldier’s report date, and no later than 10 days after the receipt of required documents and information, for permanent party Soldiers; and the goal for issuance of PCS orders is no later than 14 days prior to the Soldier’s report date, and no later than 10 days after the receipt of required documents and information, for initial entry Soldiers or others from within the training base. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196238
d. MILPER MESSAGE 22-397, FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2023 MEDICAL SERVICE (MS) CORPS BRANCH FLIGHT TRAINING SELECTION PANEL, ISSUED: [10/13/2022 10:14:47 AM]. The FY23 MS corps flight training selection panel will convene on 3 February 2023 to select regular Army MS officers to attend Army flight training initial entry rotary wing (IERW) training and subsequent reclassification to area of concentration 67J, aeromedical evacuation officer. Regular Army MS officers in year groups (YGs) 2021-2023 (not waivable) as well as Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) and U.S. Military Academy (USMA) cadets who are branched MS and meet all prerequisites may apply for selection to attend Army flight training. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/22-397
e. MILPER MESSAGE 22-398, FY2023 POST GO LIVE ARMY WIDE PERSONNEL ASSET INVENTORY (PAI), ISSUED: [10/13/2022 10:42:43 AM]. Go Live PAI, previously scheduled from 15 October – 15 November 2022 as identified in Key Task 9, Annex L, FRAGO 5, DA EXORD 009-16, has been postponed due to the delay of IPPS-A Release 3 Go Live. Each Active Component (AC), Deployed and Garrison Units including Community Based Health Care Organizations (CBHCO) and Medical Retention Processing Units (MRPU) will conduct a post-Go Live PAI. The window for units to conduct the post Go Live PAI will open at D+30 following Go Live and must be complete NLT D+60. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196239
f. MILPER MESSAGE 22-399, RECOGNITION OF UNITS INVOLVED IN RETROGRADE OPERATION FROM AFGHANISTAN, OAR, AND OAW, ISSUED: [13 OCT 22]. The purpose of this message is to announce unit recognition for support to Afghanistan Retrograde Operations, Operation Allies Refuge (OAR), Operation Allies Welcome (OAW), and the Hamid Karzai International Airport (HKIA). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196348
12. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 23 SEP 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
13. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. CONUS AND OCONUS OFFICER MOBILIZATION OPPORTUNITIES, USACE TRANSATLANTIC DIV. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1192873
b. 23RD SPACE COMPANY, TPU, E3-E5, 25S AND 35S (WILL TRAIN), MIGS CREW OPERATOR, FORT CARSON, CO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196010
c. 495TH INLAND CARGO TRANSFER UNIT, TPU, E7-E8/ 88Z5M, 1SG VACANCY, JONESBORO, AR. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196061
d. CONUS BASED MOBILIZATION OPPORTUNITIES, M-DAY 01 MAY 2023, MULTIPLE POSITIONS, 1ST BATTALION, 289TH REGIMENT, FORT BLISS, TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1196125
The upgraded ArmyIgnitED portal is launched on 29 August! When launched, Soldiers were able to request tuition assistance for Fiscal Year 2023, courses starting after 1 October 2022 using the upgraded portal.
The web address is changed from www.armyignited.com to https://www.armyignited.army.mil/student. Please update your bookmarks and share the news!
- Acquire an evaluated degree plan from School.
- Create and update your account on the new website.
- Log-In and submit an education goal.
Please see the attached instructions for submitting an education goal.
Wednesday, October 12, 2022
2. AIM CYCLE UNIT ANNOUNCEMENTS.
a. ATTENTION AIM 23-02 AMEDD OFFICERS: WEED ARMY COMMUNITY HOSPITAL WANTS YOU!. The Weed Army Community hospital (WACH) is seeking motivated active duty officers in the 23-02 manning cycle to compete for one of our 23 positions in the marketplace. WACH is a small community hospital located in Fort Irwin, CA that is supported by over 450 military and civilian staff members with an inpatient capacity of 20 beds including both Mother/Baby and Medical/Surgical Wards. Ask about the $4,800 Assignment Incentive Pay (AIP) for Officers who preference Fort Irwin, CA #1 in AIM! Visit the following link for more information and a virtual tour of WACH. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1195141
b. 157TH INFANTRY BRIGADE, FIRST ARMY DIVISION EAST (CAMP ATTERBURY, INDIANA) TOWN HALL FOR 23-02 MOVERS. The Brigade Commander for the 157th Infantry Brigade, First Army Division East, will host our Town Hall via MS Teams for all 23-02 movers at 1400 EST on 21 October 2022. The 157th IN BDE coaches, teaches, and trains partnered Reserve Component (RC) formations within the Midwest region (American Heartland) surrounding Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin, The Dakotas, Nebraska and Kansas to enable them to meet HQDA training readiness objectives and Combatant Commander requirements. Current vacancies include CPT (02A/IN, 13A, 14A, 25A, 31A, 65D, 90A), MAJ (12A, 13A, 14A, 25A, 35A, 42H, 90A). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1195282
c. 595TH TRANSPORTATION SURFACE BRIGADE (SDDC) POSITION ADVERTISEMENT FOR AIM 23-02 CYCLE. Please note we have had to change our original date for our town hall due to operational needs. Please join us on October 13th 1100EST via Teams. The 595TH is looking for motivated and exceptional leaders in the 23-02 AIM marketplace to join its diverse team of Soldiers, DA Civilians, and local nationals. The Desert Knights operate across five countries throughout the CENTCOM AOR, with a transportation mission impacting the entire DoD. Along with the impact on the mission, Soldiers will have multiple opportunities to travel and experience the richness of the local cultures. The Desert Knights are looking for 90A Captains and Majors and 882A CW3s. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1191717
d. WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN ARNORTH (5TH ARMY), FORT SAM HOUSTON, TX. Located on Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas, ARNORTH conducts Multi-Domain Operations in support of NORTHCOM. ARNORTH is comprised of a staff directorate of all basic branches (G1, G2, G3/5/7, G4, G6, G8 to include Special Staff, Army Strategists and Foreign Affairs Officers). As the AIM-2 and ASK-EM Marketplace opens, please consider ARNORTH as an assignment preference because we are the Nation’s defenders! https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1194827
3. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 22-23, SEP 2022 UNIT PAY REPORTS. The Sep 2022 Unit Commander’s Pay Management Report (UCPMR) and the Sep 2022 Master Military Pay Account (MMPA) 2405 reports are available in RLAS for downloading. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1195821
4. NEW/REVISED PUBLICATIONS. The following new/revised ARs, DA Pams, ADPs, ADRPs, ATPs, ATTPs, and FMs have been published on the APD website during the past month. If the links provided do not work for you, go to the APD website at the following link and use the search function to look for the new edition. https://armypubs.army.mil/
a. AR 10-89, 09/8/2022, U.S. Army Civilian Personnel Evaluation and Analysis Office. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1020477
b. AR 25-22, 09/30/2022, The Army Privacy and Civil Liberties Program. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1020789
c. AR 380-40, 09/6/2022, Safeguarding and Controlling Communications Security Material. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1021398
d. AR 381-47, 09/27/2022, Offensive Counterintelligence Operations. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1025853
e. AR 600-8-7, 09/20/2022, Retirement Services Program. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1020963
f. AR 711-6, 09/26/2022, Army Participation in The Defense Logistics Agency Weapon System Support Program. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1025803
g. ATP 3-09.34, 10/7/2022, Multi-Service Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures for Kill Box Planning and Employment (MCRP 3-31.4, NTTP 3-09.2.1, AFTTP 3-2.59). https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1025790
h. ATP 3-90.8, C1, 11/30/2021/09/08/2022, TRADOC Combined Arms Countermobility (MCTP 3-34B). https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1024154
i. DA PAM 350-38, 09/19/2022, Standards in Weapons Training. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1025182
j. DA PAM 600-60, 09/14/2022, A Guide to Protocol. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1024879
5. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
a. ALARACT 070/2022, CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR THE CALENDAR YEAR 2022 U.S. ARMY AWARD FOR PETROLEUM EXCELLENCE (CUI), DTG: R 061306Z OCT 22. This message provides guidance from the U.S. Army Petroleum Center (USAPC) in reference to nominations for the 2022 U.S. Army Award for Petroleum Excellence. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1195683
b. ALARACT 071/2022, CIVILIAN SENIOR EXECUTIVE FISCAL YEAR 2022 PERFORMANCE CLOSEOUT TIMELINES AND RECLAMA PROCESS (CUI), DTG: R 061357Z OCT 22. The rating period for CSE ends on 30 September 2022 and finalized appraisals are due on 7 October 2022. The Civilian Senior Leader Management Office (CSLMO) would like to inform rating officials of CSES of the timelines associated with the closeout process and of the reclama process for FY 2022 CSE performance appraisals. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1195684
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-391, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), COLONEL (COL), JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL’S CORPS (JAGC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB), ISSUED: [10/6/2022 4:59:32 PM]. This message announces the release of the results for subject Promotion Selection Board. The Prepositioning Release date is 11 Oct 22. The official promotion list will be released at 0730 hours EDT, 13 Oct 22. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/22-391
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-392, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER THREE (CW3), CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER FOUR (CW4), AND CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER FIVE (CW5), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB), ISSUED: [10/6/2022 5:03:22 PM]. This message announces the release of the results for subject Promotion Selection Boards, (PSB). The Prepositioning Release date is 11 Oct 22. The official promotion list will be released at 0730 hours EDT, 13 Oct 22. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/22-392
c. MILPER MESSAGE 22-393, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC) ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD) SENIOR SERVICE COLLEGE (SSC) SELECTION BOARD RESULTS, ISSUED: [10/6/2022 5:08:08 PM]. This message announces the release of the schedule of the FY22 AC AMEDD SSC selection board results. Officers selected will be slated to attend SSC during academic year 2023-24 (AY23-24). The official release date of the board results is 13 October 2022. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/22-393
7. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. CAN ANYBODY PROVIDE THE REFERENCE FOR ARMY WHITE PAPERS? “I know I've seen a reg of some sort governing the format for Army White Papers, but I have yet to find it. Any help provided would be much appreciated.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/1002106
8. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 23 SEP 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
9. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. 561ST RSG, DOWNTRACE ECHELON, CDR & 1SG VACANIES IN THE CENTRAL MIDWEST STATES REGION. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1195272
b. 391ST MP - AMEDD OFFICER AND MP, AMEDD & QM NCO VACANCIES, COLUMBUS, OH. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1195337
c. FY23 CO-ADOS TOURS AT THE PENTAGON, LTC/COL LOG STAFF OFFICER. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1013521
d. 169TH CYBER PROTECTION TEAM, 170A/255A/255N/CYBER OPS NCO, LAUREL, MD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1195670
e. ORARNG AGR R&R NCO - VARIOUS LOCATIONS WITHIN THE STATE. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1195837
f. DEPUTY COMMANDING OFFICER FORWARD IN USARCENT AOR (KUWAIT), 35-SERIES LTC OPPORTUNITY W/513TH MIB (T). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1193425