Army CVR Users,
Congratulations! Army 365 account has been activated. What this means, is that you can log into your Army 365 account today. You can still use CVR until it decommissions on 15 JUN 2021, but have no access to UC IL5. User data and existing team structure will NOT be migrated, thus data backup is critical.
- URL for Army 365 is https://dod.teams.microsoft.
- Your new logon will be similar to your defense enterprise email logon first.MI.Lastname.mil/civ/ctr@
army.mil. If you have a number after your name, that number will also be used.
- The transition to Army 365 goes beyond Microsoft (MS) Teams application
capability. It will enable user access to the latest MS Office
applications via a web browser, grant 1TB of cloud storage on One Drive
per user, and establishes the foundation for migration from existing
Defense Enterprise Email (DEE).
- Army 365 Tenant members can cross collaborate or participate in meetings with other IL5 Tenant users.
- Currently, you will only be able to access the Army 365 Tenant from the
DODIN or through a Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) with CISCO
AnyConnect Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection.
- As a quick reminder, please save any important data or files. CVR users will still have access to CVR files until 15 June 2021.
Thank you for your support. For additional resources see the following SharePoint site:
Army 365 Transition Team