a. (3.D.1.B.1.B.) [Add] All official travel and government-funded travel for unvaccinated civilian employees, to include civilian employees with a vaccination exemption, must be determined as a mission-critical travel by the Under Secretary of Army IAW Annex KKK.
b. (3.D.8.B.6.B.3.) [Add] Soldiers who are denied religious exemptions by the Surgeon General may appeal the decision to the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Manpower and Reserve Affairs (ASA(M&RA)).
c. 3.D.8.B.6.E. (U) [Add] Commanders will inform Soldiers of the updated counseling forms that may be found in Annex NN and Annex OO. Effective immediately, previous counselings conducted are still valid and may be updated as necessary.
d. (3.D.14.) [Change to Read] Total Army completion goals: Compo 1 will achieve 100% complete vaccination NLT 15 December 2021. Compo 2 and Compo 3 will achieve 100% complete vaccination NLT 30 June 2022. Civilians will achieve 100% complete vaccination NLT 22 November 2021.
e. (3.D.15.B.) [Change to Read] Individuals (mil, civ, or ctr) who are unvaccinated or decline to provide information regarding vaccination status are limited to mission-critical official travel, both domestic and international. Mission critical is determined by the Under Secretary of the Army IAW Annex KKK.
f. (3.D.15.B.1.) [Add] Detailed guidance on mission critical official travel from the Under Secretary of the Army will be forthcoming.
g. (3.D.15.C.1.) [Add] Additional guidance and direction from HQDA DCS G-1 will be forthcoming on the submission packet requirements for indoor and outdoor meetings, events, and conferences sponsored by the Army, with more than 50 participants.
h. (3.D.16.B.) [Add] Commanders/directors will direct supervisors to issue a standardized notice memorandum (Annex OOO) to their civilian employees. The ASA(M&RA), Assistant G-1 (Civilian Personnel) has provided a numbered message (# 2021082) containing the standardized memorandum that must be used, Subject: Employee Notification, Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination for Federal Employees. Example is provided as Annex OOO, refer to numbered message for working copy.
2. CONSOLIDATED AND UPDATED APPLICATION OF NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER TEMPORARY PROMOTIONS, 1 NOV 21. Army G-1 Memo: Effective with the January 2022 promotion month, the Army will select Regular Army and USAR Active Guard Reserve (AGR) noncommissioned officers (NCOs) for promotion to Sergeant (SGT) through Sergeant Major (SGM) based on their order of merit list (OML) standing or awarded promotion points without regard to completion of the requisite level of Professional Military Education (PME) required for promotion. All other eligibility requirements, to include completion of the appropriate level of the Distributed Leaders Course, must otherwise be met. This applies to all Army Components. I authorize the Director, Army National Guard (DARNG) to publish specific guidance regarding the applicability of this policy, to include implementation dates, as it relates to promotion for Army National Guard Soldiers. The Chief, United States Army Reserve (USAR) will provide implementing guidance and instructions for USAR (less AGR) Soldiers. A MILPER message is forthcoming which will prescribe procedures to implement this policy. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. IPPS-A FUNCTIONAL COUNCIL OF COLONELS - NEXT SESSION DEC 2021. *IMPORTANT REMINDER: The IPPS-A Functional Council of Colonels teams meeting for the month of November 2021 is CANCELLED! The IPPS-A Functional Council of Colonels teams meeting for the month of December 2021 will take place on Thursday, 16 DEC 21. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. ARMY TALENT MANAGEMENT TASK FORCE (ATMTF) SITREP, 9 NOVEMBER 2021. This SITREP contains information/updates on Army Talent Attribute Framework (ATAF) Job Analysis Survey, Army Coaching Program, and Combat Arms Outreach Engagements. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ARMY DIRECTIVE 2021-35, ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PROGRAM OBJECTIVE MEMORANDUM PROGRAM EVALUATION GROUPS, 5 NOV 21. This directive rescinds AD 2018-25 (Change of Program Objective Memorandum Program Evaluation Group Co-chairs), 7 December 2018, reassigns co-chairs, and clarifies responsibilities for the Program Objective Memorandum (POM) Program Evaluation Groups (PEGs). Its provisions supersede all other references to PEG co-chair assignment in Army regulations, directives, or guidance. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-434, FY23 COLONEL (COL) AND LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) FUNCTIONAL AREA 26 (FA26) KEY NOMINATIVE BILLET (KNB) SELECTION PANEL RESULTS RELEASE, ISSUED: [11/10/2021 2:30:28 PM]. This message announces the release of the FY23 Colonel (COL) and Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) Functional Area 26 (FA26) Key Nominative Billet (KNB) Selection Panel. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 21-435, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR RESERVE COMPONENT OFFICERS REQUESTING TO DEFERMENT OF PROMOTION CONSIDERATION (OPT OUT) FROM THE FY22 RC, MAJ, APL PSB, ISSUED: [11/15/2021 7:18:31 AM]. This message describes the specific eligibility criteria to allow Reserve Component (RC) officers to defer promotion consideration for (Opt Out of) the FY22 RC, MAJ, APL PSB. This only applies to officers in the Primary Zone. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
7. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 28 Oct 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. J3 Joint Ops Center Chief (11A) in the grade of O5 (LTC). Location: Al Udeid AB. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. Food Service Technician in support of OEFF-SS, FS and OIR. Interested service members must be in the MOS of 922A/ W2-W4 or 92G/ E8-E9 with a SECRET Clearance. Location: As Sayliyah, Qatar. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. ECAB DCO in support of Spartan Shield. Interested Service Members must be in the MOS of 15A/B within the rank of LTC-COL. Location: Kuwait. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 83RD COMBAT SUSTAINMENT SUPPORT BATTALION, TPU, MAJ/90A, EXECUTIVE OFFICER VACANCY, KAISERSLAUTERN, GERMANY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 416TH CIVIL AFFAIRS BATTALION (AIRBORNE), MULTIPLE TPU COMPANY COMMANDER VACANCIES, FALLBROOK, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 3RD LOGCAP SUPPORT BATTALION, TPU, VACANCIES O2-O4/E5-E7, BIRMINGHAM, AL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 2D BRIGADE, 95TH TRAINING DIVISION (IET) VACANCIES, VANCOUVER, WA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. 821ST TRANSPORTATION BATTALION, TOPEKA, KS, TPU OFFICER OPPORTUNITIES (O4-O3) (XO, SPO, S1, S4). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. 478TH CIVIL AFFAIRS BATTALION (AIRBORNE), MULTIPLE TPU ENLISTED/OFFICER OPPORTUNITIES, MIAMI, FL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. 4/104TH (CA/PO) MANY TPU VACANCIES, MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
h. 1ST ARMY, 3X ADOS POSITIONS FOR MOS: 36A (O3 OR O4) OR 36B (E7+), IN, WI, VA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/