2. ARMY TALENT MANAGEMENT TASK FORCE (ATMTF) SITREP, 23 NOVEMBER 2021. This SITREP provides information/updates on Department of the Army Career Engagement Survey (DACES), AMNACS (Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Space Force) Inter-service Talent Management Forum, and FIA-TM (Forum of International Armies – Talent Management). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE FY22 RESERVE COMPONENT (RC), ARMY RESERVE, NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE, PROMOTION VACANCY BOARD (PVB) FOR TROOP PROGRAM UNIT (TPU) POSITIONS, DATED 15 NOV 2021. The FY22 PVB will convene on or about 28 Mar 22 to consider eligible USAR Officers for promotion selection based on authorized vacant TPU positions. The board will recess on or about 1 Apr 22. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. IPPS-A ITEMS.
a. IPPS-A WEBINAR SERIES: CY2022 WEBINAR SERIES REVIEW – 01 DEC 2021. Attached is the CONOP for the IPPS-A Webinar Series CY2021 Review/Recap. During this session, the IPPS-A Team will quiz attendees on subjects previously covered throughout the year. The team will perform demonstrations on request. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. IPPS-A DATA CORRECTNESS CAMPAIGN – 13 DEC 2021. Attached is the CONOP for upcoming IPPS-A Data Correctness Campaign training with an emphasis on DQAR Analysis and Q&A. All HR professionals, with a special focus on BDE/BN S1 personnel, should attend this session. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. UPCOMING IPPS-A LIVE TRAINING. See attached (at following link) for a summary of upcoming IPPS-A live training with meeting links. This summary details training currently scheduled for December 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. AWARD OF ASI 5A FOR AIR OPERATIONS CENTER INITIAL QUALIFICATION TRAINING (AOCIQT). From the Army Joint Support Team, Hurlburt Field, FL: Effective December 2021, IAW DA PAM 611-21, the Additional Skill Identifier (ASI) 5A is automatically awarded to anyone that registers through ATTRS and completes the AOCIQT at Hurlburt Field, FL. Previously this ASI was automatically awarded only to those completing the Joint Air Operations Command and Control Course (JAOC2C). Previous graduates of AOCIQT received a memo from the school commandant authorizing the ASI 5A that the service member then had to submit to HRC for the ASI 5A to be listed on official records. Any previous graduates of AOCIQT that do not have the ASI 5A designation and need a replacement memorandum should contact the school commandant, LTC Matthew Arrol at email@example.com.
b. UNITED STATES FORCES KOREA (USFK) REGULATION 40-9, FORCE HEALTH PROTECTION (FHP) REQUIREMENTS FOR THE KOREAN PENINSULA, 20 OCT 2021. This regulation supersedes USFK Regulation 40-9 dated 8 Feb 2018. This regulation establishes policies and procedures, covers minimum FHP requirements, and assigns FHP peninsula responsibilities. This guidance applies to Department of Defense (DoD) personnel (uniformed, civilian, contractors, and volunteers) traveling or deploying to the Korean peninsula and working under the auspices of the DoD for more than 30 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. HUMAN RESOURCES OPERATIONS BRANCH (HROB) LEADER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (LPD) BRIEF. A 3 Nov 21 AG LPD on HROB & Defense Support of Civil Authorities (DSCA) operations. Prepared by CW2 Marcus Harvey, CW3 Stephanie Weber, and CW2 Geri Brown. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
7. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 21-046, DJMS-AC DECEMBER 2021 PRODUCTION SCHEDULE**REVISED** SUPERSEDES 21-043. The first AC Update scheduled for Friday Nov 26th has been cancelled and scheduled for Monday November 29th. Please see all the changes in this message. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 21-047, DJMS-RC December 2021 Production Schedule **REVISED** Supersedes 21-044. Daily scheduled for Nov 24 and Code-1 for Nov 26 have been cancelled. Please see all the changes in this message. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. CHANGE OF COMMAND/RESPONSIBILITY SCRIPT. “I used the screen writer's guidelines to create a generic Change of Command/Responsibility script that can be edited quickly to apply to any level from C/T/B up to Brigade and complies with the most recent guidance from TC 3-21.5. This format allows the narrator to easily determine his or her speaking parts and provides explanation for subordinate units regarding the order of events, while also allowing room for the narrator to make notes during rehearsal.” Contributed by SFC John Ford. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. EDIT TASP REPORT? “I am running a TASP report in ACT for the Commanders, but the report only goes 90 days out. I would like to adjust this to reflect 180 days out, and even further. I am running the report through the "REPORTING" tab, and not the "DASHBOARD" tab.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 24 NOV 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. J3 JOINT OPS CENTER CHIEF (11A) in the grade of O5 (LTC). Location: AL Udeid AB.
b. WIAS Account Manager at FORSCOM HQ at Fort Bragg, NC. All components may apply, E5-E7 00G MOS Immaterial with a Secret Clearance.
c. HUMINT Collector located at Djibouti. Only Active Duty with Official Passport may apply, E4-E6 35M with a Top Secret clearance.
d. Communications NCO located at Fort Bragg, NC. Open to all Components (E6 25B) with TS/SCI.
11. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. HUMAN RESOURCES NCO (MSG/42A) (TPU) - UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE ELEMENT CENTRAL COMMAND JOINT INTELLIGENCE CENTER (JIC), TAMPA, FL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. WEEKLY ARNG G2 (ADOS / FRA / EXTERNAL) VACANCY LISTINGS, VARIOUS LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. COMMAND VACANCY, MAJ/15B, B CO 6-52D TFWB, LOS ALAMITOS, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. SOUTH DAKOTA ARMY NATIONAL GUARD, 11 M-DAY WARRANT OFFICER POSITIONS, MULTIPLE WARRANT OFFICER VACANCIES, VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN SOUTH DAKOTA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. 3-361ST TSBN, TPU, MULTIPLE VACANCIES FOR ENLISTED AND OFFICERS, BATTALION LEADERSHIP NEEDED, DENVER, CO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. 301ST INFORMATION OPERATIONS BATTALION TPU HHC 1SG, ADOS READINESS OFFICER, AND MOBILIZATION VACANCIES, FT TOTTEN, NY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. 4-413th SROTC BN TPU S1 OIC, FORT KNOX, KY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
h. 643RD RSG MULTIPLE TPU ENL/WO/OFF; MULTIPLE LOCATIONS IN IN, OH, WV, TN. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/