Date Published: 19 Apr 21
1. For classes that start 23 April 2021 and later, HQ ACCESS is reinstating exception to policy (ETP) Tuition Assistance (TA) funding. Soldiers should enroll in these classes directly with their Educational Institution.
2. To ensure that there is no gap in TA funding, Soldiers whose classes start on 8 March 2021 and later will be provided ETP TA funding if TA eligible (e.g., not Flagged, have TA remaining for FY). As such, no gap exists in a TA-eligible Soldier's ability to enroll in classes under this ETP.
3. When the TA program is back online in ArmyIgnitED, Soldiers should follow the guidance provided in previous messages from HQ ACCESS to request ETP TA for classes beginning 8 March 2021 and later.
4. Once the TA program is back online in ArmyIgnitED and Soldiers are able to submit TA Requests into the system, HQ ACCESS will suspend the ETP TA process. HQ ACCESS will message Soldiers when the TA program returns and when the ETP TA process has been discontinued.
5. Soldiers with questions about the ETP TA process should contact their Army Education Center/Office directly or submit an ArmyIgnitED helpdesk case AFTER the TA program comes back on line.
ACCESS, Army University
FY : 2022 School : 964A Location : 6901 ROSSELL ST, BLDG 4155, FORT BENNING, GA Course : 071-2E-F290/011-F123 Course Length : 2 Weeks 0....
Army CVR Users, Congratulations! Army 365 account has been activated. What this means, is that you can log into your Army 365 account ...
MEDPROS IMR Printout (You can also get this from your Battalion Medical Readiness NCO) Must show a current yearly PHA on file and current Ne...