2. FRAGO 11 TO HQDA EXORD 225-21 COVID-19 STEADY STATE OPERATIONS (CUI), DTG: 302318Z Nov 21. This FRAGO provides updated guidance on the following topics: Adds recurring command reporting requirement for Soldiers who have refused COVID-19 vaccination and have not requested or received an approved exemption (S: 6 December 2021); Provides MEDPROS reporting guidance for refusals/declinations; and distributes SECDEF Memo, COVID-19 Vaccination for Members of the National Guard and Ready Reserve. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 VACCINATION FOR MEMBERS OF THE NATIONAL GUARD AND THE READY RESERVE, 30 NOV 21. Secretary of Defense memo: Unless otherwise exempted in accordance with Department policy, all members of the National Guard must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by the deadlines established by the Army or Air Force, as appropriate, or must subsequently become vaccinated, in order to participate in drills, training and other.duty conducted under title 32, U.S. Code. No Department of Defense funding may be allocated for payment of duties performed under title 32 for members of the National Guard who do not comply with Department of Defense COVID-19 vaccination requirements. No credit or excused absence shall be afforded to members who do not participate in drills, training, or other duty due to failure to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. INTEGRATION OF THE ALERT MASS WARNING NOTIFICATION SYSTEM WITH THE ARMY DISASTER PERSONNEL ACCOUNTABILITY AND ASSESSMENT SYSTEM (ADPAAS). Headquarters, Department of the Army (HQDA), G-1, Personnel Contingency Cell is proud to announce the newest capability in the Army's Disaster Personnel Accountability and Assessment System (ADPAAS). On 20 September 2021, the HQDA G-1, U.S. Army Armament Research Development and Engineering Center, and Naval Information Warfare Center-Pacific successfully integrated the capabilities of ALERT Mass Warning Notification System (MWNS) into ADPAAS. This has been a 4-year endeavor to seamlessly integrate the two systems allowing instant notification to personnel affected by a disaster. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 21-20, NOV 2021 UNIT PAY REPORTS. The Nov 2021 Unit Commander’s Pay Management Report (UCPMR) and the Nov 2021 Master Military Pay Account (MMPA) 2405 reports are available in RLAS for downloading. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. AC FLAG SNAPSHOT - NOVEMBER 2021. HRC can provide a drill down, by unit, installation and individual at the request of COL Commanders and above. In order for the “R” flag to be available for use in eMILPO, the non-deployability reasons for Soldiers of the Regular Army and Army National Guard of the United States are displayed as Deploy Reason in the eMILPO Soldier Deployment Tracking (SDT) Function. Non-deployability reasons for Soldiers of the U.S. Army Reserve are displayed as Movement Non-Availability Reason (MVNAR) and Personnel Deployability Limitation Mobilization (PDLMOB). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: ADJUTANT GENERAL SCHOOL VACANT GS 1712 13 SUPERVISORY TRAINING INSTRUCTOR (SERVES AS DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF TRAINING). The Adjutant General School will open a hiring action in USAJOBS in the near future for the vacant GS 1712 13 Supervisory Training Instructor (serves as Deputy Director of Training) position. The position is located at Fort Jackson, SC. Selectee serves as the primary training advisor to the School Director of Training (DOT) regarding the development of professional military education for active and reserve Adjutant General Enlisted Soldiers, Warrant Officers, and Officers. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. (USAR) 99TH READINESS DIVISION, HUMAN RESOURCE READINESS TRAINING (HRRT) CANCELLATION - FY22. The fiscal year (FY) 22 Human Resources Readiness Training (HRRT) virtual events are cancelled for the remainder of FY22 as the USAR prepares to transition to IPPS-A. Future HRRT courses may take place in FY23 as a refresher course for personnel requiring additional over the shoulder support (OTSS) and assistance post IPPS-A, Release 3 (R3) “go live”. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. USASOC ENLISTED MANNING CYCLE (EMC) 23-04 MSG/SFC SOF ENABLER TALENT MANAGEMENT SLATE ANNOUNCEMENT. The United States Army Special Operations Command (USASOC) EMC 23-04 Master Sergeant (MSG) and Sergeant First Class (SFC) Special Operational Forces (SOF) Enabler Slating Board will convene on 18-22 July 2022. All active duty Service Members in the rank of SFC to MSG, who are interested in submitting an application for an assignment within USASOC should view the instructions at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. DEFENDER EUROPE 2022 FINANCE, DISBURSING, AND PAY AGENT SUPPORT. The 106th FMSU will be providing Disbursing and Military Pay support to all Units participating in Defender Europe 2022. Units appointing Paying Agents are advised to contact the POC at the following link, in order to complete training and coordinate funding. The Paying Agent appointment process often takes several weeks, and should be completed as early as possible by Units participating in the exercise. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
9. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-452, UNITED STATES ARMY WARRANT OFFICER SELECTION BOARD RESULTS, ISSUED: [12/2/2021 2:07:49 PM]. Warrant Officer Selection Board results for November 2021. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 21-453, UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE (USAR) WARRANT OFFICER SELECTION BOARD RESULTS SEPTEMBER 2021, ISSUED: [12/2/2021 2:10:42 PM]. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 21-454, FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2022 VETERINARY NOMINATIVE COMMAND (VNC) PANEL SLATE AND ALTERNATE LIST RELEASE, ISSUED: [12/2/2021 2:15:10 PM]. The FY22 VNC slate and alternate list will be publicly released at 0800 (EDT), 8 December 2021 through the Human Resources Command, Health Services Division, Command Management Section webpage. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
d. MILPER MESSAGE 21-455, FISCAL YEAR (FY) 22 LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) OPERATION AND FORCE SUSTAINMENT, SECURITY FORCE ASSISTANCE BRIGADE (SFAB) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) – SLATE PRE-POSITION AND RELEASE, ISSUED: [12/2/2021 2:17:53 PM]. This message formally announces the release of the FY22 Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) SFAB CSL slate. The prepositioning date will be 7 December 2021 for all preposition recipients. The slate will be publicly released at 0730 (EDT) on 9 December 2021 via the Command Management Division Human Resources Command webpage. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
e. MILPER MESSAGE 21-456, FY22 ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC) ARMY CHAPLAIN CORPS (CH) INTERMEDIATE LEVEL EDUCATION SELECTION BOARD (ILE), ISSUED: [12/2/2021 2:24:01 PM]. This message announces zones of eligibility, methodology, and administrative instructions for use by the FY22 Active Component (AC) Army Chaplain Corps (CH) Intermediate Level Education (ILE) Selection Board which convenes on 21 Mar 22 and recesses on or about 25 Mar 22. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
f. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 21-048, FY22 CYBER ASSIGNMENT INCENTIVE PAY (AIP) FOR U.S. ARMY CYBER COMMAND. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the extension of the Army Cyber Assignment Incentive Pay (AIP)Program for Fiscal Year 2022 effective October 1, 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. ANY ARMY RESERVE S1 OIC'S? “I greatly appreciate this forum as a new S1 OIC for my unit in the Army Reserve in AMEDD. I was wondering if there were any other S1 OIC's for the reserve side and if so if they could give me a list of systems I need to have access to, to best work as the S1 OIC. Any help/info/guidance anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated!” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. MILITARY RATING CIVILIANS. “Does anyone have a reference for how military SMs evaluate DA Civilians? For example, can an LTC rate a GS-15, or a CPT rate a GS-13? Thanks in advance!” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
11. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 24 NOV 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. J3 JOINT OPS CENTER CHIEF (11A) in the grade of O5 (LTC). Location: AL Udeid AB.
b. WIAS Account Manager at FORSCOM HQ at Fort Bragg, NC. All components may apply, E5-E7 00G MOS Immaterial with a Secret Clearance.
c. HUMINT Collector located at Djibouti. Only Active Duty with Official Passport may apply, E4-E6 35M with a Top Secret clearance.
d. Communications NCO located at Fort Bragg, NC. Open to all Components (E6 25B) with TS/SCI.
12. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. BN XO VACANCY (TPU) - 324TH ESB - FT GORDON, GA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. RESERVE TPU - 46S POSITIONS AVAILABLE (E6/E7), 319TH MIL HISTORY DET, WIESBADEN, GERMANY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF (JCS) TPU OPPORTUNITIES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 801ST PERSONNEL COMPANY TPU, VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, FIRST SERGEANT, 42A, TULSA, OK. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
Post a Comment