2. SPAM EMAIL IMPERSONATING DFAS SMARTDOCS. The Adjutant General has asked that we help in notifying the field of a spam email which is impersonating DFAS SMARTDOCS. From DFAS: We have received notification that a SPAM email has been sent to some myPay users. First thing to note about the email being reported: It is not a SmartDocs. The key indicators are that the sending address is "dfas-smartdoc." It is missing the "s" in SmartDocs. Also, SmartDocs are sent in plain text. We would never "hide" a link behind text. DO NOT click on the link which goes to "dfas.biz." Subject of the SPAM email is, "Important year-end information about your tax withholding." Please direct users who call in to delete the email immediately and not click on the live link imbedded in the email. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. TEMPORARY PROMOTION POLICY FOR PROMOTION TO SGT THROUGH SSG - AS OF 08 DEC 2021. From HRC Enlisted Promotions: Effective with the January 2022 promotion month, temporary promotions are expanded to RA and USAR AGR Soldiers who are prevented from completing mandatory PME courses to qualify themselves for promotion to the ranks of Sergeant (SGT) through Sergeant Major (SGM) when they are unable to attend PME for any of the reasons provided in the policy. This post provides the order formats and DA Form 4187 templates to support this new policy. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. YOUR MILSUITE PROFILE AND THE TRANSITION FROM MAIL.MIL TO ARMY.MIL. From the milSuite Support Team: Last month I mentioned that the "Change email" feature at ID Card Online was not working and that "they" were working on fixing it so that you (and most everyone else with an A365 account) could update the email address on your CAC. Which, in turn, would allow you to refresh your milSuite profile with your new @army.mil email address. Well, it looks like that fix is in. To change the email on your CAC and update your milSuite profile with your new @army.mil email address, take the steps at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. FY22 UNITED SERVICES MILITARY APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM (USMAP) TRADE BY ARMY MOS UPDATE. As a Soldier, you can earn an apprenticeship with the OJT and military training you already get while serving. Apprenticeship is a formal, structured training program. It combines on-the-job training (OJT) or mastery of competencies and related technical instruction. There are four simple self-guided steps to register and start the process to obtain an apprenticeship. Apprenticeship information can be found by clicking the following link https://usmap.osd.mil/.
6. ACCESS ARMY UNIVERSITY (AU) VIDEO. Having issues with your college due to late Tuition Assistance payments from ArmyIgnitED? Below is a link to a new video by COL Julia Bell, Director, Army Credentialing and Continuing Education Services for Soldiers (ACCESS), Army University (AU). The video provides a review of the steps Soldiers can take to resolve issues they are facing due to delinquent payment to educational institutions. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 21-21, FY 22 ARMY RESERVE PAY WORKSHOPS. USAR G8 Pay Management Division (PMD) will conduct five iterations of the Reserve Pay Workshop in FY22. This workshop gathers the AR Pay community to receive sustainment training on military pay entitlements, procedures, systems, and audit readiness requirements. Reserve pay training is a triennial requirement for personnel responsible for Reserve pay actions. Personnel who last attended a Reserve Pay Workshop in FY19 or earlier should attend in FY22. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: ADJUTANT GENERAL SCHOOL VACANT GS 1712 13 SUPERVISORY TRAINING INSTRUCTOR (SERVES AS DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF TRAINING). For those interested in applying for this position, it opens 9 Dec – 20 Dec and is found at the following link. https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob
b. 99TH READINESS DIVISION, IPPS-A HUMAN RESOURCE PROFESSIONAL (HR PRO) 2 DAY RESIDENT MOI (FY 22, 2ND QUARTER DATES). The IPPS-A HR Professional Instructor Facilitated Training (IFT) suspense for all HR professionals is
31 May 2022. The 99th RD will provide this training to all HR Professionals, and incorporate the foundational knowledge necessary to perform the duties and functions inherit to their position utilizing the Integrated Personnel and Pay System - Army (IPPS-A), Release 3 (R3). To reserve a seat, visit the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
10. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-460, FY 2022 ARMY SOCIAL WORK INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (SWIP) APPLICATION PROCEDURES, ISSUED: [12/7/2021 8:14:12 AM]. This message solicits applications for the FY 2022 Army Social Work Internship Program (SWIP). HQ, US Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) will convene a competitive accession board on 14 June 2022 to consider qualified applicants for selection and accession as Army Social Workers. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
11. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. NCOER BULLET COMMENT "HACK". “Over the years I have provided the guidance at the following link to individuals struggling to write NCOERs. I have also used this method in writing NCOERs. I welcome your feedback and comments.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
12. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. IS THERE A LIST OF MTOE ASSIGNED PERSONNEL (MAP) UNITS WITH THEIR CORRESPONDING MTF? “This question deals with medical personnel assigned to a MTOE unit with duty at a Military Treatment Facility (MTF). Is there a list of MAP units that correspond to their duty MTF location?” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
13. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 24 NOV 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
14. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. ADOS POSITION, THEATER LANGUAGE PROGRAM MANAGER (35F/03-05), USAG HUMPHREYS, ROK. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, 475TH QM GROUP HHC, AND FIRST SERGEANT VACANT TPU POSITIONS, LOCATIONS IN PA AND NY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. U.S. ARMY CENTER OF MILITARY HISTORY (CMH), 2 IMA, O3-O4/O1A, OFFICER VACANCY, FORT RILEY, KS AND FORT STEWART, GA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. TRADOC G2, COADOS, COUNTERINTELLIGENCE VACANCIES: E-5 TO E-8, WO1 TO CW4, AND 2LT TO CPT, VARIOUS CONUS LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. TOD POSITIONS, PLATOON SERGEANT, SQUAD LEADER(S), AND NURSE CASE MANAGER(S), FORT RILEY SOLDIER RECOVERY UNIT (SRU). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. IMA VACANCIES AT NORAD AND USNORTHCOM, CO, AK, DC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. MIARNG M-DAY - 2 POSITIONS/LOCATIONS: 68W4F2 & 68W4O, PLT SGT. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
h. 505TH SIGNAL BDE AND DOWNTRACE HAS OPENINGS OF ALL RANKS; IMMEDIATE NEED FOR O4/O5 S1 AND S4, IN LAS VEGAS, NV. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
i. VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT'S- EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND 2 COMMAND POSITIONS- 378TH FEST-M, 916TH FEST-A AND 728TH CMT, VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN IL, MN, MO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
j. 561ST REGIONAL SUPPORT GROUP, TPU, LTC/01A, DEPUTY COMMANDER, ELKHORN, NE. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
k. 718TH ENGINEER COMPANY, 926TH ENG BN, TPU, CPT/O3, COMPANY COMMANDER, FORT BENNING, GA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
Post a Comment