2. FIVE WAYS TO MANAGE HOLIDAY STRESS. From the Army Resilience Directorate: The holidays – although fun and exciting – can involve a great deal of stress. You might be traveling or having others visit you, planning and creating elaborate meals, or buying presents and putting together decorations. Here are five strategies (at the following link) to manage and reduce that stress so you can relax and enjoy the holiday season. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. 2022 MG WILLIAM L. SIBERT AWARD PROGRAM. The MG William L. Sibert Award is an award program that gives recognition of excellence to the best Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) Company from each Compo and the best CBRN/CBRNE Platoon, Team, or Detachment that does not fall under the traditional CBRN Company structure. The award's objective is to instill pride and reinforce essential elements of mission readiness, leadership, discipline and organizational excellence in a quality force. Award Nomination Packets are due NLT: 1 April 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 63D READINESS DIVISION PRE-RETIREMENT BRIEFINGS, 2ND QTR, FY22. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
5. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-472, FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2023 AMEDD ENLISTED COMMISSIONING PROGRAM (AECP) APPLICATIONS FOR ACTIVE DUTY, RESERVE, AND NATIONAL GUARD, ISSUED: [12/15/2021 4:14:37 PM]. To solicit applications from qualified Regular Army (RA), Army Reserve (USAR), Army National Guard (ARNG) or Activated Guard Reserve (AGR) enlisted personnel for the FY 2023 AMEDD Enlisted Commissioning Program (AECP) as authorized in AR 351-3. The AECP provides eligible enlisted Army Soldiers the opportunity to complete a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSN) and receive a commission in the Regular Army component of the Army Nurse Corps (AN). https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE # 21-058 SUBJECT: DJMS-RC JANUARY 2022 PRODUCTION SCHEDULE. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the DJMS Reserve Component Update Schedule for the process month of January 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. DEFENSE TRAVEL SYSTEM (DTS) TRAVEL TRAINING SLIDES, FEB 21. “Attached are my current slides regarding DTS travel, applicable mostly to OCONUS travel entitlements for both Military and Civilians.” Contributed by Mr. Victor Guerrero. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. FY22 USARC CTG AVAILABLE SOMEWHERE? “I'm outside the USARC internet umbrella. Does anyone have the 2021 Commander's Training Guidance they can post to this site?” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 13 DEC 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. WIAS Account Manager at FORSCOM HQ at Fort Bragg, NC. All components may apply (E5-E7 00G MOS Immaterial) with a Secret Clearance.
b. J3 JOINT OPS CENTER CHIEF (11A) in the grade of O5 (LTC). TS/SCI clearance required. Location: AL UDEID AB.
c. HUMINT Collector located at DJIBOUTI. Only Active Duty with Official Passport may apply (E6-E7 35M) with a Top Secret clearance.
d. Communications NCO located in Honduras, open to all Components (E6 25B) with TS/SCI.
9. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 87TH TRAINING DIVISION VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENTS, G6, PAO, DEP SJA, BUDGET NCO, RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS NCO, BIRMINGHAM, AL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 2-354TH REGT. - BATTERY CDR/XO POSITION OPPORTUNITY - GRAND PRAIRIE TX (TPU). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. ARNORTH CO-ADOS TOUR FOR 90A/O-4, FORT SAM HOUSTON, TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 419TH CSSB MULTIPLE TPU VACANCIES FOR TUSTIN, CAMP PENDLETON AND MIRAMAR CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. 302D MEB, WESTOVER ARB, MA, TPU E8/31B FIRST SERGEANT; O4/62B BDE SURGEON; O4/25A S6; O4/13A FIRE SUPPORT OFFICER. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. 18TH FIELD HOSPITAL HHC TPU 1SG (E-8) VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, FORT STORY, VA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. 5-108TH BN (CA/PO), 6TH BDE, 102ND TNG DIV, TPU, MAJ/01A, EXECUTIVE OFFICER VACANCY; TPU, CPT/01A, S-3 OPNS OFFICER VACANCY; TPU, SSG-MSG 38B AND 37F INSTRUCTOR VACANCIES, FT. BRAGG, NC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/