Saturday, January 29, 2022

Your Affordable Care Act IRS Form 1095-B is available on myPay

Your 2021 IRS Form 1095-B is now available on myPay. If your status changed from reserve or active service, or if you worked as a federal civilian employee while awaiting military retirement during the tax year, you may receive additional 1095-B or 1095-C forms via your myPay account. Due to differences in payroll processing, not all of your IRS forms may be available on myPay the same day. Please refer to the Tax Statement Schedule located on the myPay homepage for availability dates. If the information on your 1095-B form is incorrect, or you have questions about the Affordable Care Act, you may call our Customer Care Center toll free at 1-888-DFAS411 or 1-888-332-7411, Commercial 216-522-5096, or DSN 580-5096, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.  If you have any questions concerning myPay, visit myPay at the web address shown above for answers to frequently asked questions and instructions for obtaining a new password.


Post a Comment