Apply for SEAP Benefits ASAP!
Deadline: 1 August 2021
In addition to ArmyIgnitED Tuition Assistance, you must also apply for State Education Assistance Program (SEAP) benefits as soon as possible if you are attending a Mississippi college or university. For MSNG State Education Assistance Program (SEAP) questions and to see if you qualify, please call 601-313-6157, 601-313-6300, 601-313-6183, or go to the link below.
The email address to submit your SEAP application is ng.ms.msarng.mbx.seap@mail.
Be advised, SEAP is subject to availability of funding and may be reduced or disapproved.
• Member of the MSNG in good standing and enlisted through the end of each semester
• Completed Basic Training
• Registered voter in the State of Mississippi
• Enrolled in a state or regionally accredited college or university within the state of Mississippi
• Maintain a 2.0 SEMESTER GPA
• To be used solely for an undergraduate degree
• 10 Year window from the first time payment is made until expiration of SEAP eligibility
HOW TO APPLY:
• COMPLETELY fill out an AGO Form 5 (SEAP Application).
• First time users must provide a copy of their Voter's Registration Card. Please DO NOT submit an application for registering to vote.
• Previous users must provide a copy of their last semester grades. This must be a copy of an original transcript or grade report, grades from the college or university's website are also allowed. Copy MUST be legible and show student’s information.
• Email applications to SEAP inbox: ng.ms.msarng.mbx.seap@
• Fax applications to 601.313.6151
• POC: Ms. Dedra Jones 601-313-6157
ArmyIgnitED Student Support Service/Helpdesk
For additional assistance, visit https://armyignitedprod.