- Millions of articles from 17,000+ scholarly peer-reviewed journals, popular magazines, and news sources in subject areas such as criminal justice, economics, history, psychology and science. (funded by OSD)
Ancestry Library ProQuest Edition (ProQuest)
- Access to more than 7 billion names in more than 4,000 genealogical databases including Census Records, Passenger Lists and UK, and Ireland records. A help guide is available. (funded by Army MWR Library)
- Provides access to hundreds of video lessons in guitar, piano, drums, ukulele, bluegrass, classical, jazz, hip-hop, and more. Watch through your Web browser or the Libby app. (funded by OSD)
Business Entrepreneurship (Gale)
- Covers all aspects of starting and operating a business, including accounting, finance, human resources, management, marketing and tax. (funded by OSD)
Biography In Context
- offers authoritative reference content alongside magazine and journal articles, primary sources, videos, audio podcasts, and images. Covering a vast array of people from historically significant figures to present-day newsmakers, it’s continuously updated to ensure researchers have access to the very latest information.
Chilton Library (Gale)
- Complete automotive repair manuals 1954 – current as published in the Chilton Total Car Care Series. (funded by OSD)
Consumer Reports (EBSCO)
- Find the best deals, ratings, and reviews on thousands of popular consumer items from one of the most respected sources available. (funded by OSD)
- A fully searchable and browsable collection of authoritative references, including Britannica's latest article database, hundreds of articles not found in the print Britannica, Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary (Tenth Edition), the Britannica Book of the Year, and thousands of links to other World Wide Web sites selected by Britannica editors. The online version of Britannica Online is continuously updated and enhanced on a daily basis with new articles, revisions, and related Internet sites. (funded by OSD)
Explora Primary Search
- Elementary students can learn about a variety of topics, including endangered species, famous musicians, fitness and space exploration with easy-to-read entries and a large image collection. (funded by OSD)
- Introduces elementary students to database searching with resources featuring age-appropriate, curriculum-related content.
- Access US military records, including the stories, photos and personal documents of those who served from the Revolutionary War onward. (funded by OSD)
- Access more than fifteen million songs and 40,000 music videos. Download up to 5 titles (songs or videos) per week with no software installs required. Compatible with Windows Media Player, iTunes, and other popular media players. Under Card Number, enter your Web login (email). Enter your PIN. On the app, type in Army, choose Army MWR Library. Under Card Number, enter your Web login (email). Enter your PIN. (funded by OSD)
Gale eBooks (Gale)
- A database of over 270 encyclopedias and specialized reference sources that were once only accessible in a library…now you can access them online 24/7! Also includes a multi-volume collection of business plans used by actual entrepreneurs seeking funding for small businesses throughout North America. (funded by Army MWR Library)
- GreenFILE offers well-researched information covering all aspects of human impact to the environment. (funded by OSD)
Health & Wellness Resource Center (Gale)
- Authoritative information on a full range of consumer health-related issues from medical journals, magazines, reference works, and multimedia. (funded by OSD)
Hobbies & Crafts Reference Center
- Full text magazines, reference books, recipes, hobby profiles, and videos with "how-to" instructions and creative ideas covering a variety of hobbies including arts and crafts, collecting, gardening, indoor and outdoor recreation, kids' crafts, needlecrafts, papercrafts, model building, performing arts, and science and technology.
Home Improvement Reference Center
- A database of full-text magazines and trade publications, reference books, images, and videos with "how-to" information covering a variety of home improvement and repair projects including maintenance, remodeling, electrical work, decorating, gardening, plumbing, and more.
- Select from more than 30,000 thousand award-winning films and documentaries available from Kanopy. Access classic films, world cinema, popular movies, plus a whole lot more educational and entertainment films from anywhere, anytime, with any device.
LearningExpress*: Test Prep (EBSCO)
- Online practice tests and study guides for ASVAB, DSST, AFOQT, SIFT, CLEP to advance your military career. Job & Career Accelerator helps you find colleges, internships and explore occupations. Computer software tutorials. ACT, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, PSAT, AP practice exams. Graduate school admission exam preparation for GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, and PCAT. (funded by OSD)
Legal Forms (Gale)
- Extensive collection of legal forms including official state, federal, business, personal, divorce, real estate, and general forms covering hundreds of legal subjects. (funded by OSD)
- Mango Languages is a digital language learning program for learners of all levels, with courses in over 70 different foreign languages, 21 English Language Learning courses, and 44 specialty courses designed to celebrate world cultures. Mango Premier offers over 40 streaming international movies which takes the rich cultural input of film and uses it as a medium to teach students language and cultural lessons. (funded by OSD)
Middle School in Context (Gale)
- Covers a range of the most-studied topics for middle schoolers including cultures, government, people, history and science with newspaper articles, magazines and primary sources. (funded by OSD)
Military and Intelligence (Gale)
- Scholarly journals, magazines and reports covering all aspects of the military, government policies, the socioeconomic effects of war and more. (funded by OSD)
- Financial information about Mutual Funds and Stocks. Also provides classes in understanding the language of finance. View Morningstar help guides and training offerings. (funded by OSD)
National Geographic Virtual Library (Gale)
- The complete archive of National Geographic magazine - every page of every issue - from 1888 to the present along with a cross-searchable collection of books, maps, images and videos. Also includes National Geographic Traveler and National Geographic Kids. (funded by OSD)
- Find fiction and nonfiction titles for kids, young adults and adults. Search by title, author, series or reading level to find similar titles and reviews. How to Use Novelist.
NoveList K-8 Plus (EBSCO)
- Determine Lexile measures of books read. Find books to read by grade level with Common Core and then curriculum connections. (funded by OSD)
NoveList Plus (EBSCO)
- Favorite author? Find more books by that author. Missed a book in a series? Find all the titles in a series and the order they were written. (funded by OSD)
O'Reilly Books (formerly known as Safari)
- O'Reilly is an e-reference business and information technology library where you can search across thousands of books from O'Reilly, Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Microsoft Press and more. Read books cover to cover or flip directly to the section you need in seconds. Create an account using your military email address.(funded by OSD)
- Please note: there are a limited number of registrations available for O'Reilly Books. If all are currently in use, you will be placed on a waiting list for registration and will be notified when it's available. Registration slots are always becoming available.
- Includes eBooks, eAudiobooks, eComics, eMagazines, and eVideos. After installing the Overdrive or Libby app on your device, click on "Add a Library" and search for Department of Defense and select it. If you are prompted to further select a name, choose Army MWR Libraries. Next, click on "Sign In" in the upper right corner and enter your library Web Login and PIN. When using a web browser go to http://dod.lib.overdrive.com, click on "Sign In" in the upper right corner, and select Army MWR Libraries. Enter your library Web Login and PIN. For additional assistance, visit Overdrive Help (funded by Army MWR Library and OSD)
Plan Builder (Gale)
- A step-by-step online planning tool for starting, managing, and optimizing a business or nonprofit. (funded by OSD)
PressReader Digital Newspapers (ProQuest)
- PressReader Digital Newspapers offers unlimited access to 7,000+ newspapers from 120 countries in more than 60 different languages. (funded by OSD)
Science in Context (Gale)
- Full-text articles from national and global publications covering biology, chemistry, earth and environmental science and physics. (funded by OSD)
- Resources produced and provided by Scholastic. (funded by OSD)
- This is a digital literacy resource that pairs classic video storybooks with related nonfiction titles to reinforce early reading skills and develop real-world knowledge. This cultivates key reading skills, supports reluctant readers and ELL students, and builds fluency, vocabulary, and reading comprehension.
- Brings history to life by capturing the dramatic and defining moments in American history. It features dynamic e-books of the Children's Press best-selling Cornerstones of Freedom series that include embedded popup features such as maps, timelines, virtual tour clips, primary source videos and audio clips. (funded by OSD)
- Offering more than 50 complete units of study with over 6500 science-related assets in a variety of media, ScienceFlix provides students with a better understanding of science concepts and iceas through hands-on projects, videos, multiple text types, interactive features and more.
- This library offers printable activities for any pre-K to 6th grade subject: math, science, reading comprehension, STEM, writing and beyond. Download printable lesson plans, reading passages, games and puzzles, clip art, bulletin board ideas, teacher supports, and skills sheets. Access more than 25,000 teacher-created, vetted printables to support your instruction.
- Offering dozens of units to supplement social studies and science core curricula learning, TrueFlix helps students improve literacy skills, build content-area knowledge, and cultivate the critical skills necessary for academic success and college and career readiness.
Small Engine Repair Reference Center (EBSCO)
- This comprehensive resource contains 410 full text reference books with original photos and illustrations for small engine repair assistance, including: ATVs, commercial mowers, generators, motorcycles, marine, outdoor power equipment, PWC (personal watercraft/jet ski), snow blowers, tillers and other small engines. (funded by OSD)
- Chat 24/7 with a tutor for elementary-K12 through college algebra, essay writing, calculus, physics and more. (funded by OSD)
- 500+ online courses facilitated by professional instructors in more than 30 subject areas from computer training to yoga. Create an account. Enter AKO if prompted for library card number/access code. (funded by OSD)
Wall Street Journal
- Access The Wall Street Journal from anywhere. Note: The Wall Street Journal App is not available. Please use the WSJ.com website on mobile devices.
- Financial literacy tools on retirement planning, home and mortgage, insurance strategies, and saving for your child’s education.
World Book Online
- A comprehensive collection of e-learning resources for all ages and abilities with articles, videos, educator tools, eBooks, research guides and more. (funded by OSD)
- WorldCat is the world's largest library catalog, helping you find library materials online. (funded by Army MWR Library)