2. FY22 ARMY RESERVE TPU/IRR FEB 22 SSG NCO EVALUATION BOARD ANNOUNCEMENT. This board will evaluate the performance and potential of all eligible TPU and IRR SSGs in their Primary MOS for the purpose of creating an Order of Merit List (OML) to facilitate a myriad of human resource decisions. See the board announcement for eligibility criteria and administrative instructions. Results of this board should be released on or about 1 Apr 22. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. UPCOMING IPPS-A LIVE TRAINING. See the following link for a summary of upcoming IPPS-A live training with meeting links. This summary details training currently scheduled for September 2021. Unique training CONOPs are posted as training details come available. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. TAGD DATA CORRECTNESS AUGUST 2021 RECOGNITION ROLL. Human Resources Command, The Adjutant General Directorate, Field Services Division (FSD) leads the holistic transformation of the Army HR community through IPPS-A fielding, military pay migration, and data management, and governance. FSD continues to support the Data Correction Strategy in support of IPPS-A. We would like to express our gratitude to all the S-1 and G-1 Teams supporting this major Army effort. We recognize the G-1s and S-1s Teams in the following active component organizations who demonstrated their excellent commitment to eMILPO data accuracy: USAREC, US Army Central Command, 8th TSC, SFAC, USASMDC, 1st ID, 1st CD, 2nd ID, 7th ID, 4th ID, 4th ID Sust BDE, 16th MP BDE, 3BCT/10th Mountain, 89th MP BDE, 101st CAB and 1CD CAB. Thank you and great job! https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. (REMINDER) CALLING FOR NOMINATIONS FOR THE MG GREENE INNOVATION AWARD. Army Futures Command is calling for nominations for the Major General (MG) Greene Innovation Award. Nominations may be submitted for/from: Individual Civilian (DA Civilian only), Individual Military, or Group (Civilians only, Military only, or a combination). Development teams may consist of any combination of collaborating commands/organizations/units. Multiple submissions per individual is accepted as long as it’s for different innovations. In order to be considered, submit nominations using Goggle Chrome browser no later than 04 October 2021. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 21-15, AUG 2021 UNIT PAY REPORTS. The Aug 2021 Unit Commander’s Pay Management Report (UCPMR) and the Aug 2021 Master Military Pay Account (MMPA) 2405 reports are available in RLAS for downloading. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. FORSCOM LEADER'S GUIDE TO SOLDIER DEVELOPMENT. From the FORSCOM Leader Development Division: This guide provides you with doctrinal information, methods, tools, and relevant resources, with associated best practices to help you establish better relationships with your Soldiers, conduct effective counseling, and produce cohesive teams. It will show the attributes and competencies that will move the needle in your growth as a leader. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
9. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-325, AMENDMENT TO MILPER MESSAGE 21-221 CYBER BRANCH ACS AND TWI PROGRAMS FY22, ISSUED: [9/1/2021 1:47:47 PM]. This message amends the original MILPER 21-221 as follows: Para 10c. Changed to read NLT 14 September 2021: CY Programs Panel releases results to applicants, key broadening, and talent management stakeholders.
b. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 21-032, DJMS-AC OCTOBER 2021 PRODUCTION SCHEDULE. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the DJMS Active Component Update Schedule for the processing month of October 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 21-033, DJMS-RC OCTOBER 2021 PRODUCTION SCHEDULE. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the DJMS Reserve Component Update Schedule for the process month of October 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. LOOKING FOR A DUTY DESCRIPTION FOR A FUEL OPERATIONS OFFICER. “Does anyone have a good duty description for a Division Fuel Operations Officer?” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
11. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 26 Aug 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. One position for Joint Personnel Recovery Center Deputy Director in support of CENTCOM AOR to include OIF, OEF, and CJTF-HOA. Acts as the subject matter expert (SME) on tactics, language, and culture relating to PR operations. Must be O3/O4 with TS/SCI clearance. Location: Qatar. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. Two positions for Ops Officers, 11A and O2A. O4. Lead the development of crisis action, intermediate and long range plans. Interact with all elements of the TF (maneuver, fires, intelligence, logistics) and able to take their inputs to develop future concepts of operations and supporting orders. TS/SCI clearance. Location: Ft. Bragg. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. ECAB DCO in support of Spartan Shield. Interested Service Members must be in the MOS of 15A/B within the rank of LTC-COL and will have the responsibility of supporting the command to achieve mission success. SECRET Clearance Required. Location: KUWAIT. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. Food Service Technician in support of OEFF-SS, FS and OIR. Interested service members must be in the MOS of 922A/ W2-W4 or 92A/ E8-E9 with a SECRET Clearance. Duties include coordinating, supervising food service programs for the installation, managing personnel, enlisted and civilian, and developing Management plans for equipment and expendable supplies. Location: Amman, Jordan. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
12. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. EUCOM JOC MULTIPLE VACANCIES (COADOS), O3-O6 (STUTTGART, GERMANY). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 10TH BN ARCG, 3 ADOS-RC POSITIONS, 25* (E6-E7)/ 01A (CW2 OR CPT)/ 79V (E6-E7), COLUMBUS, OH. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. NEW HAMPSHIRE ARMY NATIONAL GUARD, MULTIPLE M-DAY WARRANT OFFICER VACANCIES, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/