Don't like not getting the best deal? Don't worry, if you see a deal from IHG, compare it with the deals posted here to see if you're getting the best deal ever. If your deal isn't the same or better than what's on this page, I would wait until you make the purchase. Because if they've offered it before, they will do it again or beat it.
Best Ever Deals for IHG Credit Cards
IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
- Earn 140,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
IHG Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
Best Ever Deals for IHG Point Purchases
Buy 7,000+ Points and receive 50% bonus (Ends 2/27/2020)
Buy 20,000+ Points and receive 75% bonus (Ends 2/27/2020)
- For $1,500: 150,000 + 112,500 Bonus Points = 262,500 Total Points
- If you are using IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card:
For $1,200: 150,000 + 112,500 Bonus Points = 262,500 Total Points
- Average standard room with points: 20,000 - 25,000 points
- So with $1,200 you get 10-13 nights.
- That's about $92-$120/night. Not bad, but not good enough to spend that much money in advance, in my opinion.
- What would be better:
- 100% Bonus Points = $1,200 for 300,000 Points
- That's 12-15 nights. $80-$100/night. I would buy this.
Post a Comment