- From your device, access the following URL: https://www.dodtap.mil/login.html
- Select Service Members and Veterans. You should be re-directed to milconnect.
- Log in.
- Click Correspondence/Documentation.
- Select DOD Transition Assistance Program. You will be taken to your Dashboard.
- From your Dashboard Select the hyperlink for eform progress Pre-Separation Counseling. Once the form is opened, you will need to fill out the following information:
Section 1: Blocks 1-24 (your unit name will be listed in the same format as your ERB/ORB). If any information that is grey in font is incorrect, you need to see your local S1 to correct these errors. This cannot be done through the Virtual Center.
Section 2: Blocks 1-13 (all entries will be “NO” since most Soldiers have not completed any tasks prior to their Pre-Separation Briefing).
- You are required to digitally sign block 3 after your Individual Counseling appointment (sign by clicking the button). If the Sign and Lock button is grey, click SAVE on the form, this should unlock the button. If the button is still grey, be sure to have answered any blocks that are red, and then click SAVE. To save all responses and signatures, the following directions must be completed:
- Sign and lock with CAC Card
- Click Blue “Save” Button to Save Signature
- Click the small, white, close button on the lower left hand side of the eform.
- Click Sign Out on MilConnect
*** Do not X off the Browser, you have to sign out of milconnect or the form will be locked ***