Date Published: 12 Feb 21
On 25 February 2021, the ArmyIgnitED system will be offline to facilitate the migration of the Tuition Assistance (TA), Cadet, and Civilian and Apprentice program data from GoArmyEd.
Soldiers, Army Education Counselors, Educational Institutions (EIs) and Vendors will not be able to access Credentialing Assistance (CA) data or functionality during the migration process from 25 Feb through 7 March.
CA/TA Cadet, and Civilian and Apprentice program data services will resume and be accessible in ArmyIgnitED at 0800 EST 8 Mar 2021.
Guidance for Soldiers:
1. Soldiers may continue to submit CA requests to ArmyIgnitED until 2359 EST on 24 Feb and resume at 0800 EST on 8 Mar 2021.
2. Soldiers who currently have a pending or approved CA request with start dates before, during and after this timeframe will not be impacted.
3. Soldiers with questions about the transition or status of ArmyIgnitED should contact their assigned Army education centers/offices directly.
ACCESS, Army University
1. EXTENDED POLICY GUIDANCE FOR IDENTIFICATION CARD OPERATIONS DURING THE CORONA VIRUS DISEASE 2019 PANDEMIC, 2 JUN 21. From the Under Se...
MEDPROS IMR Printout (You can also get this from your Battalion Medical Readiness NCO) Must show a current yearly PHA on file and current Ne...
1. SPECIAL LEAVE ACCRUAL (SLA) IN CONNECTION WITH COVID-19. From Army G-1 Compensation and Entitlements: Leave earned from 1 October 2020 t...