The upgraded ArmyIgnitED portal is launching on 29 AUGUST! When launched, Soldiers will be able to request tuition assistance for courses starting AFTER 1 October 2022 (FY 2023) using the upgraded portal. The web address is changing from www.armyignited.com to www.armyignited.army.mil. Add it to your favorites tab!
The Army is upgrading ArmyIgnitED to make it a reliable, smoothly functioning system, and a better experience for Soldiers. Our people deserve a reliable system that allows them to continue their education, and the Army is committed to getting this right.
Improvements to ArmyIgnitED will come in three phases:
PHASE 1 (29 August 2022):
- Soldiers can submit education goals and TA requests
- Educational Centers can create and update counseling notes
- Academic institutions can load courses, degree plans, grades, terms, submit invoices, verify tuition assistance requests, and submit refunds.
PHASE 2 (end of November):
- Soldiers can request credentialing assistance
- Soldiers can apply for Army Personnel Testing
PHASE 3 (3rd Quarter FY23): Full capability
Students should be using both federal tuition assistance and the National Guard Grant https://wsac.wa.gov/national-guard to ensure all tuition costs are covered!
To prepare for the release and to make sure you understand what to do, please review the attached and contact us if you have any questions. We are working hard to increase our communication efforts across the state. Please pass on this message! We appreciate you and we are here to support you!
WAARNG Education Services Office